• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone one at evo or in this thread bought the ken arcade stick? If so how does it look/feel? I feel like waiting for SFV I have a feeling madcatz might include a touchpad like the hori one has.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This Sak plays exactly like my Sakura. Jump then randomly choose a normal in the air. Occasionally do that full screen jump attack or tatsu when you get bored.

This is the first time I've seen a Mii being played competitively. I really wish they'd be allowed online but oh well.
Yeah, miis & customs always felt kind of half-hearted in their inclusion due to not being in online modes (though you can at least play mii vs friends)
The whole size thing doesn't help with tournament organisation stuff either, but they got around that by polling the mii communities to see what sizes and movesets everyone used to create an 'official' list they could just slap on the setups :eek:

Fitts

Yoooo... that dude popping off on the Smash 4 stream. Lol.

Game has such good art direction. I'm not really at all a competitive Smash fan, but are their any 4 player tourneys? That would probably be fun to watch.

It's not out in America outside of Arcades in Japan. So...

...so if you're on commentary, you may want to read the patch notes in advance.

Game has such good art direction. I'm not really a competitive Smash fan, but are their any 4 player tourneys? That would probably be fun to watch.

There are doubles tournaments for Smash 4. 2v2

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Game has such good art direction. I'm not really a competitive Smash fan, but are their any 4 player tourneys? That would probably be fun to watch.

Most tournaments run official 1v1 and 2v2 brackets. EVO only does 1v1 "officially" due to how many other games they have competing for time and setups, but I believe there are unofficial Doubles brackets running tomorrow.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

To be fair to them, it's wayyyy too soon in America and maybe the commentators didn't have that patch notes given the short notice.

Game has such good art direction. I'm not really at all a competitive Smash fan, but are their any 4 player tourneys? That would probably be fun to watch.

there's a doubles side event on saturday at 3pm on twitch.tv/AZProjectMelee Apparently it'll be a shared stream between 4 and melee (not sure how that works :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom