• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitts

Re: T7 not released on console yet... no kidding. But this dude keeps saying that he knows they made changes to a character but doesn't know what. Again, do they really not release patch notes?

judging by when people posted about Gimr&Watch winning I'd say I'm quite a bit behind because I was still watching the match in question :p
Don't think i've ever managed to watch a stream without a sizeable gap between other peeps and what i'm seeing despite it being nice and smooth XD

Ooh! Brawler! I've been having a lot of fun on the Mii Gunner (inkling outfit :p) so I'm curious to see peeps rocking miis in the tournament

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I've never heard a commentator say "I don't know" as much as I have watching this Tekken stream. Do they not release patch notes for this game?

It's not out in America outside of Arcades in Japan. So...

Ikon

Now this is a dilemma. I can only watch one stream at a time vi my XBone. Do either srkevo or capcomfighters get higher profile matches or can I just choose my preferred commentators and feel confident that it's 50/50?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom