• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no issue with early bracket losses.. But say when Zidane beats FAB and we don't get that shit on stream.. That was quarter to semifinals.. I'm sorry but that does not compute.. Again here you go starting arguments when you stated you'd drop it..

its not an argument. I'm just bringing up what factually happen. CurlyW said the exact same thing.

Dahbomb

God damn KBR....

11327117_1616508311966841_1924550614_n.jpg

CurlyW

I have no issue with early bracket losses.. But say when Zidane beats FAB and we don't get that shit on stream.. That was quarter to semifinals.. I'm sorry but that does not compute.. Again here you go starting arguments when you stated you'd drop it..

That match was not even in Top 16. That was losers to get into Top 16. I have no issue with that match not getting streamed given the circumstances.

iori9999

Banned
Well, it definitely did. There are pages and pages of people whining about SF4 matches that happened off stream last year.

Well there were some big time matches off stream in ultra this year.. Were there complaints in this thread? Because I haven't looked it over..

Altazor

CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE VIVA CHILE!

ZeRo earlier today, KBR defeating JWong and getting into Top 8, winning some medals at the PanAm games and, of course, Copa América a couple of weeks ago... WE'RE ON A FUCKING ROLL
3AQmK.gif

Dem feels.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Noel Brown ‏@NoelBHungry 1m1 minute ago
And the final nail has been put in the god coffin as RF eliminates Chris G to qualify for top 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom