• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malleavel

I think Japan excelling in Marvel might have more to do with the game dying more than anything.. It's almost run its course..

Please explain what this means to me.

Is it that the U.S playerbase stopped playing and isn't strong enough to beat foreign opponents? Or is it some kind of sign that whenever Japanese players pick up mostly "american games" it means that a game is dead?

iori9999

Banned
It's just disappointing to see considering the FGC has been stereotyped as being misogynistic and I come in here and it's bitch this bitch that, sandy vagina etc.

I enjoy watching EVO, but I really could do without these posts.

My problem is when people target others.. I simply posted my thoughts that I think it's a legit complaint to not see 4 big matches on stream.. This happened with ultra last night as well.. I don't like it when people state, "LOL stop being a bitch!", it's simply childish.. Yes I get that it's very probable something like this could happened with the format. But this did not occur as often last year..

iori9999

Banned
Please explain what this means to me.

Is it that the U.S playerbase stopped playing and isn't strong enough to beat foreign opponents? Or is it some kind of sign that whenever Japanese players pick up mostly "american games" it means that a game is dead?

I think the Japanese scene is still at the same level it was and the US marvel scene is shrinking or focusing on other games.. Marvel is not an "american game" in the least.. I guess dying was a strong word..

The Japan scene for Marvel has grown since a couple years ago.

That too..

CurlyW

My problem is when people target others.. I simply posted my thoughts that I think it's a legit complaint to not see 4 big matches on stream.. This happened with ultra last night as well.. I don't like it when people state, "LOL stop being a bitch!", it's simply childish.. Yes I get that it's very probable something like this could happened with the format. But this did not occur as often last year..

This occurred more often last year, if anything.

dmr87

Cloud working for Japan

Vt1b.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
YO RAYRAY TRADING THOSE SUPERS JUST SO HE COULD RECOVER AND PUNISH WAS SO FUCKING GODLIKE.

Wow, that presence of mind was absolutely ridiculous. One of the most impressive things I've seen tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom