• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to doodle around in USF4 training mode and decided to play a match with Yun. I run into this 3800pp Ryu player when I was just hoping to beat some really low level player. I was losing by a lot but did something that looked pretty godlike to win. But in all honesty I was just guessing and it worked out for me.

Enough of that, time to enjoy the rest of the day with some peace of mind and a extra 100pp lol

Although the paywall for source is frustrating it's nothing new and something I was personally prepared for. Paying 12 dollar is fine as long as the stream holds. What I'm worried about is that high quality seems pretty poor, very pixely on the smash 4 stream. (dunno about the others)
My Smash 4 stream is fine

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
P4U2's pools done now? Stream is on break and they apparently went over time on the pools.

joe2187

Banned
It's for srk specifically, not in general. If you watch on livestreamer, it's just redirecting to high

But...

VCkD3Ho.png

I decided to doodle around in USF4 training mode and decided to play a match with Yun. I run into this 3800pp Ryu player when I was just hoping to beat some really low level player. I was losing by a lot but did something that looked pretty godlike to win. But in all honesty I was just guessing and it worked out for me.

Enough of that, time to enjoy the rest of the day with some peace of mind and a extra 100pp lol

Ha I know that feeling, sometimes I have some weird plays and I go "I bet that guy thinks I made an amazing read or something" when in reality I have no idea what just happened.

M3z_

Would love to see Smug make a deep run, the crowd hype for him if he can get to top 16 or top 8 will be ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom