• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Agree, I want to be impressed by players making their own adjustments. And I don't like the inherent advantage to players on teams having a consortium giving them notes during a match

I agree in principle but it's not like you could really police this in offstream pools anyway.

So did Daigo make it out of pools? I saw his two matches on stream and he won both, but nothing since. And he wasn't on the list (winners or losers) that was posted awhile ago.

GAF VULVA ON STREAM!!!

tumblr_misqi7uLen1rcaovvo1_500.jpg

Revven

He's sooooo underrated in this game. Hope more people start using him and stop tier whoring

He takes a lot more work/effort to do the same things as Sheik + worse hitboxes. There's no reason to use him or switch off of Sheik if you main Sheik lol.

joe2187

Banned
The horrible quality and the source paywall is really bugging me now.

Yeah it's a buzzkill

Use this http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=171910478&postcount=1237

Have thiss, all of my streams are in source...even the phone streams

Livestreamer is blocked from source.

really? everything i watch is all in source and I have never paid for a twitch sub/

Seiniyta

Although the paywall for source is frustrating it's nothing new and something I was personally prepared for. Paying 12 dollar is fine as long as the stream holds. What I'm worried about is that high quality seems pretty poor, very pixely on the smash 4 stream. (dunno about the others)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom