• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2015 - The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year - July 17-19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

V-Faction

WinnerStaysOn ‏@WinnerStaysOn 5m
ISDD in losers against Japanese Poison player and its 1-1.... Then the console red rings!
CKJRG64WUAEJtHS.jpg

https://twitter.com/WinnerStaysOn/status/622148911633989632

Lolol

10 years.

Wow, @ThePhenomenalEE was immensely entertaining. Already missing him on the Smash stream, guess I'll switch back over to the Street Fighter stream.

VariantX

Yup. Real shitty thing to do in the middle of this.

No wonder my stream suddenly looks like shit. I thought they were having some sort of technical issues on their end that popped up later after I came back to watch some more P4A and smash after tuning into the capcom fighters stream for a bit.

Uzzy

Although the paywall for source is frustrating it's nothing new and something I was personally prepared for. Paying 12 dollar is fine as long as the stream holds. What I'm worried about is that high quality seems pretty poor, very pixely on the smash 4 stream. (dunno about the others)

Sure, and had the paywall been there at the start I'd have had no issues with putting down some cash. Paying $12 for a weekend of excellent entertainment is real cheap.

Putting up the paywall midstream, however, is pretty aggravating.

Although the paywall for source is frustrating it's nothing new and something I was personally prepared for. Paying 12 dollar is fine as long as the stream holds. What I'm worried about is that high quality seems pretty poor, very pixely on the smash 4 stream. (dunno about the others)
No pixel images on Livestreamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom