• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
I feel like we've been seeing Asian players destroy americans for most of the last good 45 minutes. I guess this will continue to happen until top 8 lol.

mbpm1

I feel like we've been seeing Asian players destroy americans for most of the last good 45 minutes. I guess this will continue to happen until top 8 lol.

Well after top 8 the one American representative can get 0-2d amidst USA chants as is EVO tradition

So...Evo not picking up any of the KI streams is one thing, but is there some sort of contractual thing that keeps someone else from running a stream? Weird as hell that they just went silent for their semifinals.

Shito

To be fair, those same American players would have get destroyed just as much against the few American top players. ^^

Guys.

It's okay to like Zhi. It's okay to not like Zhi. Liking Zhi doesn't make you a racist, and not liking him doesn't make you stupid.

Fucking chill out.

Warxard

Banned
So...Evo not picking up any of the KI streams is one thing, but is there some sort of contractual thing that keeps someone else from running a stream? Weird as hell that they just went silent for their semifinals.

Probably not enough room I guess.

Would've liked to see Rico get eliminated but I mean, what can you do? Scjedule's a schedule.

HardRojo

Man, I wonder what system would be best for me as a person who's planning to participate in tournaments... if only Capcom made it clear during their streams.

Hazzuh

Kinda wish IG stepped in and steamed it themselves ala Atlus for KoF.

Dunno why everyone doesn't just stream their own games and then EVO does top 8 for all the main games of their stream. It sucks for everyone right now, EVO should have several streams per game at this point tbh.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey

Because a lot of people go to EVO to enjoy it, streaming is the last thing they want to do. Plenty of people over there can stream it but they choose to just have fun at the tournament.

krabs-meme-th.jpg

What in the fuck is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom