• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's really witty and yeah I agree that you wouldn't get this type of commentary in other esports. Some of the things is says are borderline racist though so I'm surprised he continues to get away with it

he's not special, plenty of other commentators in other games are "witty" yet they realize their job is to commentate a game and that it isn't a Netflix Comedy Original

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
nooo I missed it, what did Zhi say?

Ski asked him what he loved about oakland and he said the gentrification.
Ti3XYMH.png

Shito

hoodaman respected haitani way too much
He was totally scared it seemed.
That f.HP hit to vtrigger was a tell for that: if you're intending on throwing the vtrigger, use the second f.HP follow-up anyways and confirm it if it hits, or vtrigger it so safety if it's blocked.

Mik317

he's not special, plenty of other commentators in other games are "witty" yet they realize their job is to commentate a game and that it isn't a Netflix Comedy Original

when matches are actually hapenning, he has been doing just that.

not everyone needs to be super serious all the damn time man.

I get it if you don't find him funny. That's fine but people are being super whiny right now

Lulubop

Lmao this is why zhi is the best

Love all the mouth breathers who don't understand what he's doing. Easy to spot the stupid people

Brah, don't name call me like that on fucking Neogaf.

I think Zhi is shit, but don't respect me and call me stupid.

It doesn't matter what he's doing, he's still garbage and a chore to listen too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom