• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlucky

I always post the content & source of tweets reporting match results so you all can evaluate for yourselves whether to believe it. Thank you to others who do the same. These rumors are getting out of control lol.

MrDaravon

I always post the content & source of tweets reporting match results so you all can evaluate for yourselves whether to believe it. Thank you to others who do the same. These rumors are getting out of control lol.

Happens every year, it's part of the fun lol

I haven't been watching but is Pokken not hitting for most people? It's pretty crazy that it was supposed to be over like 4 hours ago.

It's been really enjoyable but the combo of

1) Smash 4 running late

2) Pokken already running late

3) SFV going on at the same time

Not as many eyes are on it as there normally would be

I haven't been watching but is Pokken not hitting for most people? It's pretty crazy that it was supposed to be over like 4 hours ago.

Pokken's been alright, and the matches aren't really that long, there just seems to be a lot of downtime between matches and they underestimated the time it would take between Smash and the Pokken Semis.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Is it just me, or has the Capcomfighters stream been freezing for a few seconds after scene changes rather frequently today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom