• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this be Pokken's last year at Evo?

I can see it coming back next year since it did have over 1000 entrants but they're gonna have to have it's finals on Friday because it's just like the Smash games it goes waaaay late.

Can you imagine a day of evo if they had melee, smash 4, and pokken finals on the same day.

bryt

I can see it coming back next year since it did have over 1000 entrants but they're gonna have to have it's finals on Friday because it's just like the Smash games it goes waaaay late.

Can you imagine a day of evo if they had melee, smash 4, and pokken finals on the same day.

Might as well not call it EVO and have it be Nintendo World Chamionship Saturdays

Nanashrew

Banned

It's more of a combo of things running late. This is running late primarily because Smash 4 is running late. Put Smash 4 later in the day for Saturday and you already remove most of that issue. And it's a win/win for better prime time for Smash 4 finals, less likely to run late for a bunch of programs after.

Pachinko

Yeah it would be the day I explore Las Vegas and have a good time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom