• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlucky

Marvel top 32

CniRZhoUsAAivih.jpg
https://twitter.com/PandaGlobalPG/status/754512818976632833

Streaming on https://www.twitch.tv/srkevo2 shortly

Brisal73

Why did I pay 12.99 for sellout ads. Why not discuss the previous match with replays or have two setups for stream so they commentate one after the other.

Sellout Ads are OK as long it isn't after every match. The way it is now is annoying.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Why did I pay 12.99 for sellout ads. Why not discuss the previous match with replays or have two setups for stream so they commentate one after the other.

Sellout Ads are OK as long it isn't after every match. The way it is now is annoying.

Evo cannot happen without sponsors.

Syntsui

This Raph guy is really pushing it, he has no shame at all.

oh come on it's only half the price of capcom pro tour dlc

You paid to access the chat and support the scholarship this year pretty much. Source wasn't locked behind the paywall this year.

LiK

but the ads are so short and brief tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom