• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeteh

That was an amazing set. Fox should have used Alien the whole time. But then this way was so intense.

Its been a while since I watched any MKX but I was surprised how flat his Erron Black looked against that TM Kotal Khan. Maybe that was TM's doing though.

Nerf Alien.

Teken Master deserves big respect. For being his first time at EVO grand stage and making it this far, the pressure and nervousness must have been heavy.

jett

D-Member
You can't even hear people clapping and cheering during the winning ceremony.

This is garbage.

Anyway, super hype MKX finals. Well done to SonicFox.

ScribbleD

Mk finals delivered FIRE. Really hope it sticks around at Evo even after Injustice comes out.

Kotal pushing Fox to his limit at nationals.

Dahbomb

Damn that was pretty good by Tekken Master no lie...

Can't believe we were honored by the presence of FINAL FORM Sonic Fox. That's when you stuff got real...

But he did it himself... because he's the KING and it's the job of the king to entertain.

hqdefault.jpg

shaowebb

FINAL BOSS OF MKX.

SonicFox so serious he throws the hat away and using ALIEN.
My God, that is DEFINITELY the last resort and pushing Sonicfox to the limit.

jett

D-Member
Mk finals delivered FIRE. Really hope it sticks around at Evo even after Injustice comes out.

Kotal pushing Fox to his limit at nationals.

Since NRS sponsors their games themselves, I'm gonna guess no. INJUSTICIA from now on. Until MX11 anyway.

Fuck Alien. I want a nerf.

Still, great job from TM. Probably the best arab player I've ever seen.

Sonic Fox is cocky, but he's a Sonic fan so he's good in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom