• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty hype Grand Finals by MKX.

Shit, Marvel about to be 30 minutes late, uh-OH...

Hoping that Xrd doesn't get booed at the end of its Top 8 because of this.

Shh Line you dont want to tilt the Smash Boys, they pick their toys and leave EVO.

I want Chris G-zus to finally win the big one, but this is probably his hardest path yet. Starting off right against Wong, and if he wins he has to rematch Dual Kevin or Face Angelic. ROUGH out there man.

As long as it isn't Wong, i will be ecstatic with the victor this EVO. A who's who of my favorites all in this.

Its gonna be wong and i will be SALTY AF

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Pretty hype Grand Finals by MKX.

Shit, Marvel about to be 30 minutes late, uh-OH...

Hoping that Xrd doesn't get booed at the end of its Top 8 because of this.

They're going to boo anyway and use their experience at EVO to justify it. :lol

I want Chris G-zus to finally win the big one, but this is probably his hardest path yet. Starting off right against Wong, and if he wins he has to rematch Dual Kevin or Face Angelic. ROUGH out there man.

Angelic was looking damn good yesterday. I haven't seen him play in ages and wow, his Wolverine confirms off Shuma beam were nuts.

KBR gonna make people think this is a single player game.

Well yeah it's Marvel

Dahbomb

This should be a damn good one. Well it always is but this one is feeling like it could be a classic.

I am hyped son!

Let's go DUAL KEVIN!!!! Marvel MVP of the year!

jm89

30 minutes late already? At this rate they will take smash of the main stage before grand finals is completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom