• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizazedo

I knocked Angelic out of the tournament in 2012, so I am incapable of rooting for him, even though I'd love to see Shuma take it all.

Ostinatto

La%20historia%20detr%C3%A1s%20del%20%22ni%C3%B1o%20illuminati%22%20de%20la%20Roja

kai3345

Banned
just tuned into the marvel finals. this seems more.....reserved than normal.

the commentators are practically whispering.

my favorite part of marvel 3 was always the energy the commentators brought to the game.

MrDaravon

Yeah they're being quiet not because esports (or at least not completely) but because something is wrong (?) with the audio at the venue, you can hear them commentating from the crowd mics. I finally just had to mute the stream, the echo/reverb is driving me nuts. It's also why you can't hear the crowd apparently, people actually there are saying the crowd is loud.

No idea exactly what's going on but it really fucking sucks, has totally killed the hype for me.

Syntsui

Yeah they're being quiet not because esports (or at least not completely) but because something is wrong (?) with the audio at the venue, you can hear them commentating from the crowd mics. I finally just had to mute the stream, the echo/reverb is driving me nuts. It's also why you can't hear the crowd apparently, people actually there are saying the crowd is loud.

No idea exactly what's going on but it really fucking sucks, has totally killed the hype for me.
MK comments were hype, this e-sport talk is nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom