• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I want Chris G to take UMvC3 because the dude deserves a title for how much he changed the game, but I don't know if his nerves can get him through this.

Wallach

I want Chris G to take UMvC3 because the dude deserves a title for how much he changed the game, but I don't know if his nerves can get him through this.

the way the dudes in front of him are playing, this feels like the toughest bracket he'll ever face

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Apologyman blown up just like super skrull's planet was :(

1. Yipes commentary is stilted due to his co-announcer. He needs someone loud and awesome. I don't mind his co-announcer but she shouldn't be doing the finals because she doesn't get hyped enough, and that energy doesn't spread to Yipes very well.

2. Marvel is the type of game that hypes ppl. It should be played in the evening alongside SFV. Mainly because it's easier for a normal viewer to understand those combos vs GG which will have mainly Zato corner traps.

3. UltraDavid should be announcing.

Tripon

Top 8 SFV will probably be using Ring of Destiny as the stage.

They were using that stage for all of top 16 winners.

No reason that doesnt continue.

Elbereth

LETS GO DUAL KEVIN...Love seeing new faces (New in terms the EVO main stage)

Someone should really tweet the head of videogames at Marvel and let him know that Marvel lives!! We want a sequel.

100,000+. Love the support!!

Whoa yipes boring?

Joke post?

Maby its personal preference but I like when both commentators during finals goes full out on energy, bad jokes etc. I have no idea whats happening in this game and the commentators need to let me know when to get exited ;)

But you gotta admit that these 2 right now atleast is pretty much just discussing the game like its just between 2 friends, not to entertain 100k people.

cordy

Banned
I like Priest's attitude this entire tourney. He understands how things are, he accepts his losses and he generally remains calm.

V-Faction

1. Yipes commentary is stilted due to his co-announcer. He needs someone loud and awesome. I don't mind his co-announcer but she shouldn't be doing the finals because she doesn't get hyped enough, and that energy doesn't spread to Yipes very well.

2. Marvel is the type of game that hypes ppl. It should be played in the evening alongside SFV. Mainly because it's easier for a normal viewer to understand those combos vs GG which will have mainly Zato corner traps.

3. UltraDavid should be announcing.

UltraDavid? On Marvel? Instead of his Wife?HA

Neoxon

Curveball: Kanzuki Beach for Sunday. All Birdie top 8.
image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom