• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripon

What the hell is this garbage? Why are they presenting this like it means a damn thing? M. Bison wins a lot, but he's still bottom tier. FANG wins more than Ryu, but that doesn't mean FANG doesn't need buffs. Fuck this shit.

Bison is even WORSE than FANG too, and it looks like he's gonna get screwed hard when patches come around. I feel bad for Bison players, and I'll be seriously pissed if FANG doesn't get buffed over this.
Why are you going nuts? They were just showing interesting factoids.

Raitaro

It is in the US.

Nothing on the UK store but it is live on the NA PSN store

Cheers for confirming guys. That said, why no EU love Capcom :-/

To be fair, they said all 22 characters (the 16 launch characters + the 6 2016 DLC characters). So unless Sagat isn't getting an EX2 color, I wouldn't get your hopes up. That said, I'd love to be wrong.

Well, that Tiger tease must be for something, right? Unless it's for the (wrong) Thailand remake stage.

CnbHy-DUEAA1QT7.jpg

I like it! That said, it appears to be not the same stage as the wrestling ring in story mode as that had a green floor I believe. Weird that they would create two very similar stages and only release one as an actual selectable stage (unless the green floor is for another CPT event rotating in later).

IronLich

Tunes into Pokken stream, immediately catch sight of person with a Braixen plushie.

Yep.

I don't own a Wii U, just tuning in out of curiosity.

CnbSsSCUIAADWQj.jpg

Also, I'm hype for some Utlimate Marvel pools tomorrow. How about you?

I'll never understand why SF5 didn't go the DOA5 Last Round route. Make a free and paid version with all the dlc you want. People will buy when the base game is free with a few characters are available. It's like the perfect ploy to reel people in.

Or Killer Instinct with a free base game. Or with KI trials. Or with KIs route where you level up each character for the colours, titles, accessories, taunts etc.

MagnesD3

But you said it was my turn after blocking the move.
It is, it's still your turn its just at that spacing stand jab for chun li will get crushed, a player should be able to recognize the situation based on where R mika is, try a different button of choice/jump/backdash/etc. Aka matchup knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom