• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronLich

hahaha Itabashi punches Mika at the same time Nadeshiko dropkicks Itabashi for the KO.

Mika just no sells the standing Fierce. IT'S JUST LIKE MY STORY MODES!

Tripon

Because Combofiend uses these statistics as proof of the game actually being balanced for some dumb reason.

It becomes a problem when it affects balancing decisions. When M. Bison is one of the very worst characters in the cast, I won't seem so nuts when he barely gets adjusted, or worse, nerfed in the future.
No he doesn't.c Combofiend said at the panel that online and offline is different and doesn't mean that just because they are winning online does not mean that they have weaknesses.

Has really been the most common character on stream?

My guess was that it was going to be like tokyo button mashers and be necalli/nash/chun li all day

I guess it makes sense that Mika players would be getting away with a lot of shenanigans in early rounds? Stuff that won't work so well once they start playing people who are a bit better. I don't play the game so I could be way off on that.

Goodstyle

No he doesn't.c Combofiend said at the panel that online and offline is different and doesn't mean that just because they are winning online does not mean that they have weaknesses.

Didn't see the panel unfortunately.

The game is pretty well balanced. Only really Fang need heavy buffs. Everyone else it's little things.

Who do you think I main? :(

I also think Bison needs some buffs too. He needs a way to escape pressure IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom