• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westlo

Just listen to the stream man. It's clear that audio is fucked, you can hear the crowd chanting and shit when that announcer is trying to get people hyped, and then when he stops talking the audio just cuts out

Imagine the Poongko vs Daigo match from years back with this audio? fucking smh, complete amateur hour.

They better leave crowd noise on for ESPN. Can you imagine watching a sporting event without crowd reaction. Imagine Brazil vs Argentina game with no crowd sound.

As other people mentioned, other eSports streams do this. I imagine it's a hell of a job for their audio people (with waaaaaay more resources than anyone in the FGC has)
It takes way more resources to stop pumping commentary into the stadium?

Because by my estimation, that should be fixable via a few buttons.

Uzzy

They better leave crowd noise on for ESPN. Can you imagine watching a sporting event without crowd reaction. Imagine Brazil vs Argentina game with no crowd sound.

'Are you ready for Street Fighter!?'
*silence*
'That's what I like to hear!'

That'll look great, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom