• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evo really wants Smash 4 gone so they only have to schedule 1 Smash game intentionally sabotaged the stream to hurt numbers Kappa

I'm sick of seeing the Smash 4 players crying and concocting mad conspiracy theorists also myself, but I will admit that after the entrant numbers and assuming that the rumours are true and a remastered Smash 4 with new content is an NX launch game, it'd be a bloody crime if Smash 4 was again put behind Melee next year though.

I also find it a way more interesting game, but I'm also no smash pro so ey maybe I'm stupid

I'm sick of seeing the Smash 4 players crying and concocting mad conspiracy theorists also myself, but I will admit that after the entrant numbers and assuming that the rumours are true and a remastered Smash 4 with new content is an NX launch game, it'd be a bloody crime if Smash 4 was again put behind Melee next year though.

I also find it a way more interesting game, but I'm also no smash pro so ey maybe I'm stupid

It's apples to oranges but the apples (melee) have a very passionate fan base that shows up and makes money which is why evo favors them, kinda like UMVC3's fanbase but Melee fans are even more extreme.

God damn seriously Evo? If I were into conspiracies, I'd say it's almost like they're intentionally sabatoging Smash 4.

Edit: and we're back. At least we only missed one match.

Hazzuh

It's not even about being ahead of other games. Pools from 8am to 12pm and then top 32 at 8am is clearly not reasonable. It sucks tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom