• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2016 Fighting Game Chamionship Tournament of the Year - July 15th - 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayolan

Whole first game is over and the stream is still dead lol.

Zero and Void were neck and neck the whole match though, good stuff.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
cj: I forget, can't you pull the black/dark blocks out of the wall?

Velcro Fly

the boob mario and the pooping mario and the boob mario getting pooped on by the pooping mario

god diddly dang twitch chat OhMyDog

Hazzuh

Smash 4 is now 10 mins behind schedule, anyone with a brain could have told you that 2 hours wasn't enough time for the top 8.

MrDaravon

I don't get it either, second most entries but get cramped on saturday. Why?!?

Sunday games were determined way back at the venue announcement because they had to tell people what they were buying tickets to; Smash 4 might replace Melee as the Sunday game next year based on numbers this year.

In terms of why Smash 4 got midday top 8 instead of Saturday night primetime top 8 I fully agree with you that it seems bullshit, but I haven't really followed the situation that closely so dunno if there's a legitimate logistical or other reason for it.

Sunday games were determined way back at the venue announcement because they had to tell people what they were buying tickets to; Smash 4 might replace Melee as the Sunday game next year based on numbers this year.

In terms of why Smash 4 got midday top 8 instead of Saturday night primetime top 8 I fully agree with you that it seems bullshit, but I haven't really followed the situation that closely so dunno if there's a legitimate logistical or other reason for it.

Everyone gets the Sunday thing, the issue is the Saturday time was ridiculously dumb.

On another note
I'm feeling a Zero vs Ally grand finals. Zero has been on point today, hasn't dropped a game today so far

I don't get it either, second most entries but get cramped on saturday. Why?!?

evo has a clear view that they shouldn't have 2 smashes on one day and i agree, not that smash is bad or anything like that, is just that might be to much to ask

now melee getting sunday over smash 4 eh i wish it was the other way around but yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom