• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Jebusman

Banned
He's playing for top 8 at evo and was excited after going up a game. Accidents happen.
Those people need to get over it lmao.

This is a consistent behavior pattern with Champ. Pop off like mad at even the slightest upside he gets, or literally bitch and complain about even the most tiny minutia in order to get ahead.

Real talk, 100%, if his opponent's stick failed, Champ would be screaming for murder. Champ has zero fucking respect for anybody, so I don't see why we should have any respect for him and his bullshit.

People thinking Du isn't a fan favorite are gonna need to provide some receipts STAT.

If I were Du I wouldn't sign off on it, but they could bring up how he was on the verge of committing suicide last year.

It was never mentioned during his ELEAGUE video package earlier this year, so I doubt he wants it mentioned.

mbpm1

Real talk, 100%, if his opponent's stick failed, Champ would be screaming for murder. Champ has zero fucking respect for anybody, so I don't see why we should have any respect for him and his bullshit.

It's not anybody's call in this case but the TOs I think. Blame them if anyone

Lulubop

People thinking Du isn't a fan favorite are gonna need to provide some receipts STAT.

If I were Du I wouldn't sign off on it, but they could bring up how he was on the verge of committing suicide last year.

True, if he really feels like he's in a much better place and that's completely behind him, it'd be a really nice story

The thing that makes Aquaman so annoying to watch is seeing how much chip damage the trident Rush does. The opponent does the right thing and blocks and gets punished for it

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Damn seems like Evo need to get their shit right.

Angelic @EVO‏Verified account @AZAngelic 1m1 minute ago

PS4s disconnecting sticks, monitors going out. Audio stuck at like 10% and you're lucky if you can hear both sides. Not like this.

This is a consistent behavior pattern with Champ. Pop off like mad at even the slightest upside he gets, or literally bitch and complain about even the most tiny minutia in order to get ahead.

Hm... can't say that (although this was pre-heel) because he was okay when Kusaru unplugged his controller (or paused the game? forget) accidentally when he landed the super that won him the match. Although at that point the match itself was pretty decided but the waived any DQ on that and Champ was okay with it too.

Is there anyone here for ESPN to manufacture a sappy story like last year with LI Joe and his dad? lol

"This young man has stood by The Boof during the darkest days of season 1 with his father there to guide him.

And now...that father is here, in the building tonight! Ladies and gentlement, give the butter a good churn for Itabashi's father!!!!!!!"

Top Bottom