• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

The first Injustice 2 balance patch will be coming with Starrfire

Expect Black Adam and Aquaman to be on the bullseye list for the nerf gun

With Atros, Catwomen, Deadshot, Batman and Superman not being too far under (Maybe Redhood too)

I just hope they don't go drastic especially with buffs, no crucial buffs are needed

But hey, at least it was more hype than Injustice 1 first Evo so uh, that's something

I'd say put Melee on the charity drive next year, but that seems like a guaranteed win.

It's sort of amusing seeing Smash 4 and Melee communities trade shots though.

That'd be completely unfair to the other games. They wouldn't stand a chance against Melee.

But that's not gonna happen regardless considering that Melee is the 2nd or 3rd biggest game at Evo.

.la1n

Then do us all a favor & don't support this thread by not posting in it. I get why you hate Chris G but seriously you are being annoying.

I don't understand why explaining my issue with racism being glossed over by a major tournament is detrimental to the ongoing discussion. Moreso when others are making an argument that my position on it is not warranted by comparing it to large sport organizations. Where do you suggest I take this discussion about EVO 2017 besides the EVO 2017 thread?

Oh i undertand what did you mean now
Yeah, it can get really old fast... I was expecting to see some big changes since CS, and when i begin to watch the stream the arakune infestation comes just like before.

Arakune carries a lot of players, and their weak mechanics become apparent later.

What's the crowd cheering for? I have 4 streams running and can't find it.

The Smash fans seemingly cheer at anything and everything. The gameplay is really fucking boring, as usual.

Blizzard

Banned
The Smash fans seemingly cheer at anything and everything. The gameplay is really fucking boring, as usual.
That's kind of a rude thing to say about the crowds. Some people enjoy watching that, and it's no skin off my back to be respectful to them, even if I prefer Smash 4 to Melee. :/

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know how you can play any fighting game without headphones like Armada is.

Revven

M2K clutched game 2!! Yes!! And you're playing well, please keep it up M2K!

Of course, Dreamland is still an open CP for Armada though...

Top Bottom