• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I'm shocked Melee isn't always FD

FD isn't considered "neutral" at all. It strongly favors certain characters in some matchups. To the point there are a decent number of people that actually think it should be a counterpick stage.

If any stage was going to be the default it would be battlefield, but even that favors certain characters due to the top platform height and weird ledges.

This matchup is an example, it's hard for Puff to threaten the top platform from the ground but Fox can reach it quickly.

Korigama

Hm, I didn't think there were any Kokonoe players left anywhere at all in BB. I do vaguely remember Matoi's name specifically among them back in BBCPE, though.

mreddie

FD isn't considered "neutral" at all. It strongly favors certain characters in some matchups. To the point there are a decent number of people that actually think it should be a counterpick stage.

If any stage was going to be the default it would be battlefield, but even that favors certain characters due to the top platform height and weird ledges.

This matchup is an example, it's hard for Puff to threaten the top platform from the ground but Fox can reach it quickly.

Isn't that why the Omega Stages got added in Wii U?

Top Bottom