• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

mreddie

Live footage of EVO techs
giphy.gif

jett

D-Member
where's spooby when you need him

They need to get their shit together, not a lot of wiggle room with ESPN broadcasting SFV.

smurfx

get some go again
is this the slowest posting evo we've had in a while? thought we would be at a much higher post count by now.

shaowebb

Man...EVO was a lot more exciting when it didn't need 20 minute breaks between every set in top 8. They dont even show highlights and recaps till the match like smarter sports programs due to avoid this.

Growing pains man. They need to level up their production booking and backup reels for this stuff.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Is anyone watching Twitch on their PS4? My stream keeps repeating the last few seconds constantly and then finally skipping ahead. It is really annoying

Mine always done this on PS4 so I stopped using it awhile back. Guess they still haven't fixed it.

jett

D-Member
I see things are the same as last year. In-venue commentator, audience is muted for the stream.

Thanks Mr Wizard. You the best.

Not.

sinkfla87

Usually after a big tourney, Ed Boon posts something on Twitter about the winner. He did it mostly for SonicFox and recently for whiteboi, but there's nothing about Dragon winning lol. That along with being booed, I feel slightly bad for the kid.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Nah. PS4s probably aren't the problem. I'm guessing the issues caused yesterday were because of circuits in the venue not being able to take the load from all the equipment.
Some people mentioned that the power ground wasn't working which fits these USB and audio issues. And it's not uncommon for temporary setups like these tournaments.
But to have that at different locations would be weird.

Top Bottom