• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Negaduck

Those gun shot angles that Gamora has are slick. the short hop shots were dope.

and that sword slash. Zero is probably jealous of the pizza cutter Gamora brought to the BBQ.

IbukiLordSA

Hm why is Blazblue on the main stage? I thought with Rev2 recently coming out Guilty Gear would be here in it's place. Is it for something special?

Hazzuh

Hm why is Blazblue on the main stage? I thought with Rev2 recently coming out Guilty Gear would be here in it's place. Is it for something special?

If it isnt related to an announcement it may be because BlazBlue had one of the best GFs in EVO history in 2014.

mas8705

Either they want the last release to go out with a bang or this is for Jubei being announced.

Might as well give Blazblue a proper send off. Mind you that if Jubei did get announced, everyone will probably lose their minds and we will see the rise of the kitty face in the chats.

Still, with how fast Xrd is growing, I don't think anyone is going to take offense to it going to the main stage next year (unless if DBZF overtakes Xrd)

Naite

iirc they made the decision before rev2 was announced and because of the gallileo comeback from a few years ago.

Top Bottom