• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Perineum

Saint is just too clean with his Jack play.

This is going to be the real deal. Can Knee beat the machine? Do the dirty run back all the way from losers? Because I can tell you now Saint from loser vs JDCR will be a snooze fest.

Owensboro

I'm gonna miss some of the Smash and SFV finals due to an appointment. Was looking on cable for the show to record and can't find anything. It's supposed to be on ESPN, ESPN2, or ESPN U, right?

mas8705

Is this your first time with Aris?

I'm sure I have heard Aris before, but this is the first time I'm paying close attention to the commentary.

Also didn't think I'd get jump on that one. Think that was like 5-10 replies for that question.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The real good thing to come out of all of this is Knee making up with JDCR and Saint. If he trained with them, all three could get even better.

Gin-Shiio

I'm sure I have heard Aris before, but this is the first time I'm paying close attention to the commentary.

Aris is in a weird spot here. His commentary can be much crazier than this, and is always better for it. But he has to hold back for an EVO finals setting. Of course, it's still good.

Seiniyta

I really hope the TV broadcast is planned to have a preshow at the beginning to introduce folks. If they were expecting to start gameplay at 6 they fucked up.

Very much likely this will happen. Though it doesn't seem smash 4 will be late by that much if the downtime is minimal between games.

Vimes

Aris is in a weird spot here. His commentary can be much crazier than this, and is always better for it. But he has to hold back for an EVO finals setting. Of course, it's still good.

First hour watching "okay he's a talented commentator I can see why people want to believe he's cleaned up his act"

later "take the hot dog and enjoy"

But I'll admit you guys are good at dogpiling everyone who points it out as weird.

Top Bottom