• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Smash 4 payouts are hella poverty considering how many people entered lol :

1st Salem : $9,048
2nd ZeRo : $3,016
3rd Larry Lurr : $1,508
4th Tweek : $603.20
5th Nairo : $301.60
5th KEN : $301.60
7th VoiD : $150.80
7th Dabuz : $150.80
Nintendo sleeping on the competitive gaming scene. It's pretty sad.

jett

D-Member
Thought that was supposed to be Abobo at first. Remember that guy?

tumblr_on2r81bq9u1tx5jamo5_400.gif

Nabs

Seth Killian and Tasty Steve on the ESPN mic. I'll be watching this over Chen and Sajam if there's no major delay.

Dubz

Is ESPN pissed this ain't starting on time? I don't have ESPN, so maybe heir doing some kind of intro. Get this shit started, EVO.

HardRojo

So that's why I haven't heard Tasty Steve on commentary. Love him on the mic, dude's great! Who are we getting on the poverty Twitch stream?

Wasnt the stadium more packed last year?

Yeah, in general I think someone said attendance overall is down something like 50% this year. SFV took the biggest hit in attendance iirc. A combination of EVO ticket prices increasing a huge amount, and that last year was a crazy outlier in attendance.

mas8705

Given akuma looks diferent
Ed looks different
And Now Abigail looks different don't take story mode models or online art seriously untill you see the character in game

Akuma got a new hairstyle and Ed got a bit older.

Don't really know how you go from a guy with a leopard shirt and chain to a giant monstrosity who wears tires are sweatbands. /sarcasm

Top Bottom