• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Dubz

Smash 4 payouts are hella poverty considering how many people entered lol :

1st Salem : $9,048
2nd ZeRo : $3,016
3rd Larry Lurr : $1,508
4th Tweek : $603.20
5th Nairo : $301.60
5th KEN : $301.60
7th VoiD : $150.80
7th Dabuz : $150.80

This is just egregious. How much are the payouts for SFV and T7. We've got a few hundred thousand people watching, and 4th-7th get a few hundred bucks....LMAO

jett

D-Member
Man international audience getting screwed again. Am I gonna have to find some awful ass-quality ESPN2 stream again.

Falchion

I get that Zero is probably getting a lot of hate in his mentions right now, but just don't go through those right now. You don't have to delete your account......

Yeah, in general I think someone said attendance overall is down something like 50% this year. SFV took the biggest hit in attendance iirc. A combination of EVO ticket prices increasing a huge amount, and that last year was a crazy outlier in attendance.

Those numbers you're talking about are for tournament entries, not arena tickets, though there would be some correlation of course.

Forward

He's a random goon that's the issue, Lucia would've been a better choice.

He was a stage boss that looked like a random goon. But considering that we've already gotten an actual random FF goon in SF, in the form of Hugo, your point kind of stands. Except Dean would have been far better than Low-Tiercia. Heck, Carlos would be better. Carlos.

Exile20

This is just egregious. How much are the payouts for SFV and T7. We've got a few hundred thousand people watching, and 4th-7th get a few hundred bucks....LMAO

DEc_T7pXsAIrbJl.jpg

Top Bottom