• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

It's hilarious how they almost always just play that on metroid song during the breaks of The Jump Off. Butt I've been enjoying the stream a lot. Have real high hopes for it tomorrow when upsets will happen left and right.

Is The Jump Off just the ESPNNews equivalent for Evo? Seemed like a neat stream but I wouldn't watch it over any of the action going on.

Kyne

let the weekend begin.

8)

kh8nA91.jpg

Is The Jump Off just the ESPNNews equivalent for Evo? Seemed like a neat stream but I wouldn't watch it over any of the action going on.

Yeah, they have 4 commentators on, switching between either livestreams or replays of upsets that happened. They also had JC, a Nintendo of America rep, on and Harada on earlier. They could add more gameplay being shown, but I understand not having much to show during pool play.

CSX

my god how demoralizing is it for asuka players when their opponent successfully chickens on their first try?

Yeah, they have 4 commentators on, switching between either livestreams or replays of upsets that happened. They also had JC, a Nintendo of America rep, on and Harada on earlier. They could add more gameplay being shown, but I understand not having much to show during pool play.

That's really cool, I'm gonna run the archive of this tomorrow morning before the action starts.

MechaX

I had to step out for a bit after work, but I did catch some Xrd (with I-No mirrors of all things).

Have there been any major blow ups so far in any of the games?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I'm curious about any new reveals and information is going to drop this weekend like Abigail at top 8 Street Fighter.

I heard that we might get Tekken announcement this weekend as well?

kirblar

I'm curious about any new reveals and information is going to drop this weekend like Abigail at top 8 Street Fighter.

If you're on Sunday, you're probably getting an announcement. MarkMan specifically knew of at least one (which probably means a Tekken char announcement.)

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

That would be awesome. Personally I'm looking forward to the RWBY game reveal.

CSX

Jeodding is sticking to Lucky Chloe and apparently Take lost to an Eliza player??!

Omg...a Tekken top 8 with a lucky chloe and Eliza would be mind blowning lol

No Kate has been a SF player for a long time. Very unfair the way some people treat her. She supports her scene is a good person.

Sure her mic skills might not be the best but she will improve with time and does her homework you can even see she is taking notes between games.

GO KATE! 😊
The hate she gets every year is annoying.

Top Bottom