• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

mbpm1

This kolin is neat

I think I should steal some of his approach

I ALWAYS lose to rashid via the same way he lost too

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
They really must have ran out of commentators to get Kate to do it. Literally anybody would be better. James Chen must be like F this, I'll just talk over here until it's over with.

Must be nice to be a silver or gold level player and be matched up with a guy on your level on stream at EVO. You get to play this hyper competitive match on the biggest stage in your game. It'll never get any bigger for guys like this and that must be a pretty cool feeling for them.

EDIT: WHAT ARE YOU STANDING UP FOR? LOL

Alucrid

Banned
They really must have ran out of commentators to get Kate to do it. Literally anybody would be better. James Chen must be like F this, I'll just talk over here until it's over with.

a two man commentator act with just james chen would actually be pretty great

Bizazedo

I can't believe Kate hasn't improved. She was horrendous last time I saw her try to commentate and that had to have been during the tail end of Ultra? I dunno, time flies and all / I'm old.

So painful.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This is my first time watching Kolin play period and she hits like a truck when she gets going it seems. Really don't like the look of the character though, looks like a Cammy alt.

patchday

let the weekend begin.

8)

kh8nA91.jpg

Right on you remind of that guy from the Watchmen. So if you watched the movie-
he's the one that could watch several screens at once from his command center. I forgot his name though. He was also the hero that could catch bullets

Tan

This is my first time watching Kolin play period and she hits like a truck when she gets going it seems. Really don't like the look of the character though, looks like a Cammy alt.

That's her premium costume and the worst one~

Really surprised how well her standing short was looking in that match, I've got to use it more...

mbpm1

That kolin was pretty good. it's always interesting seeing people play your character. Even in a game thats more shallow when you know your own character comparing moments like "I would have Supered there wtf" or "I would have gone for damage there, wtf" or "Wow, I would have gotten hit there for sure" is interesting

kirblar

Kate really is not ready for prime time commentary. I'm all for developing new people, but that's not what EVO is for.
Kolin's other 3 costumes look nothing like this one. They're all relatively modest, this one's the obligatory hypersexualized one.

robot

Finally caught a Kolin - such an awesome character.

Have there been any Uriens on CF? I haven't seen a single one today.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Kate sounds better suited for MOBA and RTS commentary. She has the tone of voice for it. But she also has to be knowledgeable which she isn't for fighters. Commentary is not repeating what you see on screen and making noises here and there. You need to be insightful and entertaining at times.

Top Bottom