• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

Zubz

Banned
I'm not feeling the DBZ music. They need to work on that.

I hope we get Original, Faulcenor, & Kai OST options, & Japanese, English, & Latin America & TFS dub options, as unlikely as anything but the Japanese/English dubs may be.

jett

D-Member
TempusRob getting Gamerbee's honeymoon today.

DEyjZfkXkAAIpfH.jpg

What's this?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You know what would be cool if there are fusions in the game. Like if you pick Vegeta and Goku. Let's say you have full bars. Then do a fusion and get either fusion. The character would have more health and deal more damage but obviously no other stuff like tags and assists.

EVO day two is live!

MrDaravon

floe against Infilitration coming up on stream per floe on twitter

There are not enough spirit bombs to save floe, but MAN would it be incredible if he beat Infilitration.

This is what I want most and also giving the game the We Got Power intro for the game, its not a lot to ask :p.

It's all about licence BS. It's also why the western releaeses of the Budokai Tenkaichi series never got the anime OST while the Japanese version did. The BT soundtrack could be very good at times, though.

This is why I'll probably go with the PC version of FighterZ. I think it's safe to assume that we'll be able to mod the sound files.

Top Bottom