• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2017 The Fighting Game Tournament of the Year (Read OP, No Game Whining)

like, how u miss that AA after the screen freeze?

I don't think he was going for an anti air. I think he wanted a walk under trip guard, except he stopped walking under because he thought he moved enough to dodge the jump in. He could have easily cleared Krone's jump in but I think he was afraid of being too far away his Laura when she landed and wanted to be point blank right next to her. That's my observation from the situation.

joe2187

Banned
My hands cant comprehend playing fighters on pad?

Does pad or stick preference have to do with age? those of us used to arcade and those who grew up with consoles?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Not use to Imstilldadaddy not wearing all Adidas gear. But good on him getting sponsored. After 10,000 years Art still is not sponsored.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Not use to Imstilldadaddy not wearing all Adidas gear. But good on him getting sponsored. After 10,000 years Art still is not sponsored.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Streamings a blow up.

Someone in chat said ISDD looks like he has the Adderall sweats. Looked it up and it's real. 😂

Lets go ISDD!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
JJJ killing it with these lightning attack combos. That Storm/Felicia THC comboed directly into another hail storm, whew

Top Bottom