• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Atlas Reactor is very promising, I'm too impatient for Endless Space 2, haven't played Shattered whatever.

Currently being very average at Destiny.

Fluvian

Banned
What the fuck! maggie talked in the latest episode of the simpsons, that's like against the rules....like how they never tell you what state SF is in.

Fluvian

Banned
Yes but that was a big emotional moment, she says a couple of sentences in this and it feels absolutely pointless

Misha

Banned
Atlas Reactor is very promising, I'm too impatient for Endless Space 2, haven't played Shattered whatever.

Currently being very average at Destiny.
I've wanted a competitive xcom style game for so long so atlas reactor is very appealing. Seems they took the hero approach tho instead of more like a sports sim like I had in mind. Doesn't mean there's no room for both in the market tho!

Honestly, the Simpsons needs to end finally. Unless they get an entire crew of new hotshot writers in that can blow people away, the show has gotten pretty stale the last... 8 or so seasons. A few good episodes here and there, and a whole lot of trash.

Numb

Honestly, the Simpsons needs to end finally. Unless they get an entire crew of new hotshot writers in that can blow people away, the show has gotten pretty stale the last... 8 or so seasons. A few good episodes here and there, and a whole lot of trash.

It will outlive humanity
AI will start writing it and produce 100 episodes worth of script a day

Fluvian

Banned

Weird, most people seem to believe it's come about with a bit of a resurgence in these last few seasons, I think it's better now but it needs to end no doubt.
I'm amazed it never got cancelled in that 11 year stretch where it sucked, i suppose the ratings were good then and now that there struggling to get 3 million concurrent viewers it's pretty much certain that it's only being kept alive for the money the merch brings in.

Misha

Banned
Their VA's won't last forever and so far they aren't doing much recasting
Simpsons still makes a lot of money
Once the money stops pouring in it'll get canceled

Just like spongebob
Spongebob actually got back some of the old talent tho

Fairly odd parents is a better comparison

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
And 3 million viewers isn't bad these days. TV isn't what it used to be, there are so many options that numbers are down across the board except for like old people shows like garbage like Big Bang Theory

I dreamed I was invitited to Alaska and got a bf. all my dreams united. until it all went to shit because it's my subconscious after all.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Big Bang Theory is no bag of clichés...after working for Gamestop I realized it's the simple truth.
it's not that funny tho

Misha

Banned
I said it before and I'll say it again. Big Bang Theory is no bag of clichés...after working for Gamestop I realized it's the simple truth.
it's not that funny tho
In reality tho penny wouldn't hang out with them.

At the very least I avoid those kind of people like the plague.

Chuckie

Oh nice a BBT discussion. Can't wait till someone is going to call it Nerd-blackface.

BBT is not that funny. There are way worse comedies on TV, but BBT seems to get all the extra hate here on Gaf because of butt-hurt nerds who feel ridiculed by the show.

Big Bang is pretty accurate in how some people act
I won't lie I've seen a few episodes and thought it was ok

Get those checks though, they getting paid $$$$$$$$$

Some people get lonely so maybe penny got lonely and decided to hang out with them. It happens

do geeks even dress like that

worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom