• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

The fact that the hashtags are the actual pizza names are my favourite part. Haha

God I love dumb videogame marketing campaigns

My mate was telling me there's a kickass mural in the city promoting it, I just looked it up:

Gears-of-War-4.png

I'd say that's a better use of the marketing budget.

jb1234

Its just 2 guys Ive played fooled around with but there are plenty of guys asking me to go out. NotJobbs is guy 2 and he is a keeper despite his voice and behavior being different than expected.
He swallowed.

For some reason, I always knew Florida would be a gay sex haven.

My mate was telling me there's a kickass mural in the city promoting it, I just looked it up:

I'd say that's a better use of the marketing budget.

See now that's cool. It's actually rare to see that sort of push for games over here now that I think about it.

I'm still wondering why they didn't push Horizon 3 as hard.
Maybe they thought Gears 4's world was a more accurate Australia?

Gears 4 is a really excellent game all around.

I see that edit haha I laughed :p

I was making a reference to the game's weather/storm mechanic

Queensland's storm season in January

I keep hearing really good things about it so my older brother and I are getting it for each other when he gets back from Canada after Xmas

Jobbs

Banned
I see that edit haha I laughed :p

I was making a reference to the game's weather/storm mechanic

Queensland's storm season in January

I keep hearing really good things about it so my older brother and I are getting it for each other when he gets back from Canadar after Xmas

It was too easy so I changed my mind :)

In my estimation, the game harkens back to a past era when AAA games were complete packages, full featured and highly tuned. I don't play a lot of shooters but I love this.

The campaign is sort of like UC4 if UC4 didn't pretend to not be utterly stupid + had fun gameplay.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
For some reason, I always knew Florida would be a gay sex haven.
NotJobbs is so awfully cute but he looks like a tough guy. Voice and mannerisms change the whole thing but somehow is cute af. Guy 1 is a IT guy that loves drinking coffee, listen music and chat a bit of everything. The eye candy is 🔥🔥🔥

It was too easy so I changed my mind :)

In my estimation, the game harkens back to a past era when AAA games were complete packages, full featured and highly tuned. I don't play a lot of shooters but I love this.

The campaign is sort of like UC4 if UC4 didn't pretend to not be utterly stupid + had fun gameplay.

This + Jeff Gerstmann's gushing about how it's juuust the right amount of self aware is enough to sell me

jb1234

NotJobbs is so awfully cute but he looks like a tough guy. Voice and mannerisms change the whole thing but somehow is cute af. Guy 1 is a IT guy that loves drinking coffee, listen music and chat a bit of everything. The eye candy is 🔥🔥🔥

Nice, dude. Impressive dicks?

Jobbs

Banned
This + Jeff Gerstmann's gushing about how it's juuust the right amount of self aware is enough to sell me

Oh yeah. Just the right amount of self aware is a very good way of describing it. I actually really like Marcus Fenix now when I never really cared for him in past games. It's truly silly fun.

FloatOn

I need to start thinking about Halloween plans that don't involve sitting around the house eating candy and watching horror films. I really should go out but I just can't decide where :/

Edit - never mind it's on a Monday so I'll be at school. Crisis averted

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Lovely name though. Where's it from?

I don't think they're Slavic, I think they're lazy. :D

Go find the realpic thread from january. It's detailed and there are recordings of people guessing the pronunciation.

And yes Gears 4 is excellent. I've been splitting my time between Uncharted 4, Policenauts and MegaTen IV A tho.

FloatOn

Gears 1 with my best friend was one of the greatest co op experiences of my life. I tried Gears 2 and just lost complete interest.

I hate to not be a part of the zeitgeist but I couldn't give less of a fuck about 90% of video game franchises out there

jb1234

Gears 1 with my best friend was one of the greatest co op experiences of my life. I tried Gears 2 and just lost complete interest.

I hate to not be a part of the zeitgeist but I couldn't give less of a fuck about 90% of video game franchises out there

Yeah, I played Gears 1 co-op with my best friend as well. It was a great experience.

Hey bubba when it's on sale for PC let's do it good like ;O

Yesssssssss we're opting for PC as well. (Although with the Play Anywhere thing it doesnt matter so much except for Comp haha)

I get the feeling that it's gonna be my sole game focus until March.

Edit : I'm with you there Float. After Gears 1 I pretty much bowed out (until now). Man, some real fond co-op memories of the first one.

Foxix Von

Nice! That's a good area.

Kiiiinda. I mean it's pleasant enough, but it's a smallish area and as I mentioned, dating is a struggle here. Could just be that I'm ugly and have weird hair but who knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also it's a total pain in the ass to find affordable housing :/

jb1234

Kiiiinda. I mean it's pleasant enough, but it's a smallish area and as I mentioned, dating is a struggle here. Could just be that I'm ugly and have weird hair but who knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also it's a total pain in the ass to find affordable housing :/

And the closer you get to Seattle, the worse it gets. That's where I'm at and it is crazy expensive here.

Foxix Von

And the closer you get to Seattle, the worse it gets. That's where I'm at and it is crazy expensive here.

Well if you live close to there you'd also have better career opportunities and can probably afford it! Or at least I would hope. :p

Here? I'm fucked. I'm in a position I can't move out of even though I desperately want to. I would loooove to live down in that area. 😍

Vazra

Well if you live close to there you'd also have better career opportunities and can probably afford it! Or at least I would hope. :p

Here? I'm fucked. I'm in a position I can't move out of even though I desperately want to. I would loooove to live down in that area. 😍
What's wrong with being fucked? Might be uncomfortable at first but once you ease up you enjoy it. Oh not that kind

Foxix Von

So I clicked on this thread by accident and now I can't stop posting in it.

I'm still not sure what this thread is exactly...?

What is this thread for? I'm so goddamn confused. How did this even start? I'm fascinated and can't look away.

What is this thread for? I'm so goddamn confused. How did this even start? I'm fascinated and can't look away.

It's Chat Thread but not in like name or something

Vazra

Random talk and shitposting

Numb

one day will know who this girl Jobbs keeps posting is

stuff and thangs

Foxix Von

Half decaf coffee if I need it :/ anything stronger and I get panic attacks.

Copious amounts of alcohol and weed are good though. 🎉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom