• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still stuck at work for another four hours. Then I have to run home and quickly say hi to my aunt and uncle. I feel kind of bad not sticking around to entertain them but hey, it's not every night you have a Halloween party to go to. They should have planned better >:)

Jobbs

Banned
I'm still stuck at work for another four hours. Then I have to run home and quickly say hi to my aunt and uncle. I feel kind of bad not sticking around to entertain them but hey, it's not every night you have a Halloween party to go to. They should have planned better >:)

I'm sure they'll find a way to entertain themselves...

Not every night?

What kind of rich Los Angeles neighborhood do you live in?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
giffffffe2sjl.gif
ONLY VAZRA MAY MAKE GIFS

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Need to figure out what's for dinner. Torn between a double bacon cheeseburger and fries, or a bowl of ice cream and some oreos and milk.
Shortbox going HAM with the dinner options. I vote option A.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
will probably fall asleep soon, with 70-80s power ballads playing quite loud on the audio system

Need to figure out what's for dinner. Torn between a double bacon cheeseburger and fries, or a bowl of ice cream and some oreos and milk.

Bottle of Jack

Xiao Hu

I don't know why but I hate my birthday. I hate it so much very few people, even amongst my friends, know when it is. Am I the only one?

SolVanderlyn

I don't know why but I hate my birthday. I hate it so much very few people, even amongst my friends, know when it is. Am I the only one?
Yeah, I think so. My birthday is like the Christmas in October

I take people's birthdays seriously

Jobbs

Banned
It's not about a number going up. It's about celebrating people because you love them -- and those milestones, birthdays, just serve as a great time to do it.

SolVanderlyn

It's not about a number going up. It's about celebrating people because you love them -- and those milestones, birthdays, just serve as a great time to do it.
^^^^^

Misha

Banned

It always seems to be more about the celebration and less about the person.

If other people enjoy that, cool. Personally id just rather be left alone.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
ha ha crazy wealthy yanks and their pro-capitalism whatasurprise

SolVanderlyn

Three weeks later I finally hear back about that interview I went to. Got another one next week. Cross your fingers for me, friends

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
SEXUAL HUNGER VAZRA
[boss theme begins]

Jobbs

Banned
Leaned back in my chair and fell asleep somehow... Suddenly 40 minutes had passed. The hell was that?

Going out with the family soon!

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Man, being unemployed for a week really worked out. Was dreading the amount of time I would go without a paycheck, but ended up getting a position that pays a fuck ton more. It's been a nice little break, and now I will play Bloodborne for an absurd amount of time. Also been sleeping in till noon with Bento on the regular.

Its been a lovely, lovely vacation.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
SEXUAL HUNGER VAZRA
[boss theme begins]
Getting dragged to a bear event Nov 5 and got told to expect my shirt to fly off.👀

guten morgen. So many new people lately!

Also add me to the "capitalism is a predatory system that directly causes a lot of human suffering and moreover it doesn't *have* to be this way" list

There's nothing to fool. See the bottom of the OP

But the OP is gone. I smell a capitalist conspiracy.

I have to make a HTML/CSS page for a movie for some front end stuff in my program... Have to submit my idea today. Apparently we have to make up our own film concept, state the plot, actors etc. Why? But also... halp.

"Capitulating to Capitalists" starring Kevin O'leary

FUME5

But the OP is gone. I smell a capitalist conspiracy.

I have to make a HTML/CSS page for a movie for some front end stuff in my program... Have to submit my idea today. Apparently we have to make up our own film concept, state the plot, actors etc. Why? But also... halp.

"Capitulating to Capitalists" starring Kevin O'leary

The life and times of a digital catfish.

A bored programmer begins a new life as a brunette beauty online and ends up falling in love with one of his marks.

Also, Lili you scamp.

The life and times of a digital catfish.

A bored programmer begins a new life as a brunette beauty online and ends up falling in love with one of his marks.

Also, Lili you scamp.

Damn. I went Historical Drama, might go with your idea instead lol.

I started writing up a plot about the Psykes-Picot agreement during WW1, interweaving the conflict with the Ottomons, other agreements and discussions and how it helped create a century of mistrust with the middle east.

I've been playing BF1... //No they don't talk about this or cover really anything thing of importance, but I like history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom