• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point telling people I think Hillary Clinton is a decent politician feels like telling them I'm a 9/11 truther... Absolutely no one agrees with me and they all pile on about how corrupt she is.

Watching finding dory, this movie is excellent

FloatOn

At this point telling people I think Hillary Clinton is a decent politician feels like telling them I'm a 9/11 truther... Absolutely no one agrees with me and they all pile on about how corrupt she is.

Watching finding dory, this movie is excellent

I agree with u

Everyone my age just says all politicians are the same and they're all fucking us over. I've met very few people that want to have a decent discussion. It's incredibly frustrating.

I love a good Pixar movie. I'm a sucker for all animated movies, really. Did anyone see Kubo? Missed my chance to see it in theaters :(

Shit last time I saw this was with my ex and now I'm sad

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Kubo was amazing, not that Hillary Clinton would agree, because of the incestuous quid pro quo political arrangement she has with the Disney corporation.

hillary-clinton_3.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Man, people really just crumple up once they hit 60.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I'm eternally bemused towards those who lambaste Clinton for corruption, conspiracy, and unworthiness and in the next breath champion Donald fucking Trump as a superior alternative. The insane hypocrisy is palpable.

It really is unbelievable. The conservative misinformation machine has done a great job of making her into a monster. The worst part to me is that it has worked and normally rational people have totally bought into it.

jb1234

Finishing up Trails in the Sky. The game is a slow burn but once it gets moving, I think it's the best-written JRPG I've played in years. And even when it's engaged in setup, the character writing remains stellar.

(I never really grew to like the battle system, though. It's also slow but in a less forgivable way.)

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Aluminium cans are built to exceed 4 atomospheres or 90 PSI at which point the dome or top will buckle and malform.

This will be the third night in a row where I don't sleep. For the better part of a month I had to use sleeping pills to get to sleep, but now they don't really work aside from making me groggy. For a short while it was an every other night problem, but now.... yah. This probably isn't healthy.

Fest day 1 - done

I fucking love Fest everything is amazing I just saw Iron Chic in a TINY venue which had definitely gone way over capacity AND IT WAS AMAZING

It really is unbelievable. The conservative misinformation machine has done a great job of making her into a monster. The worst part to me is that it has worked and normally rational people have totally bought into it.
I mean

She is actually kind of awful, just for entirely different reasons to what they throw out

Jobbs

Banned
my gf and I both fell asleep in Jack Reacher. It was really kind of nice. I guess that's my review.

3/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️💥💥

my gf and I both fell asleep in Jack Reacher. It was really kind of nice. I guess that's my review.

3/5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️💥💥

It sounds like you two are in a good place. I'm happy for you.

Release Ghost Song.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The typical aluminium can has a width of 75 Microns or "micro meters". This equal to 75 thousandths of a single millimeter. The average human hair ranges from 19 to 181 microns. How bout that!

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Found the most romantic Halloween song - I cum blood from Cannibal Corpse. Just check those lyrics. Pure poetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom