• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

they're just bragging about how things are more far away for them ;p but some american posters have about the same distance I think and they also don't meet up :D

Haha true. Well next time I'm in Koln I'll give you a shout out and you can come over XD

Rocket salad?

Switch the dried tomatoes with roasted tomatoes and ill eat that shit up
isn't that what this is called?
rocket-salad.jpg

okay, I'll switch it out for you!
In around an hour from marrec and less from seaklng

seeee! not to sound mean but there are only like 3-4 Gaffers I'd really make a trip for.

Yeah but you got nice shit to see in America.

Also I dont have a drivers license so I have to go by train....which is 9 hours. Lea is awesome....but 9 hours? ;)

well, at least on the east coast, when i travel south it's basically on an interstate where there's nothing to see but traffic and trees.

however, i will say when i went to williamsburg, va last weekend it was the greatest 2 1/2 hour drive I've ever taken. great backroad scenery almost the whole way and practically no traffic

Misha

Banned
seeee! not to sound mean but there are only like 3-4 Gaffers I'd really make a trip for.
Still not entirely comfortable about the idea but there's a few I'd try to meet up with if we were in the same town (same town meaning within an hour)

Gotta make sure this doesn't happen:

8d44d3845da3715095062bc26c1781c434dc71721cf5d1431b880eb6d643e34f_1.jpg

If I would be in the same town/neighborhood there a quite a bunch. But really make a trip for? 3 or something?

At least Tence is close. I think within biking distance.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
well, at least on the east coast, when i travel south it's basically on an interstate where there's nothing to see but traffic and trees.

however, i will say when i went to williamsburg, va last weekend it was the greatest 2 1/2 hour drive I've ever taken. great backroad scenery almost the whole way and practically no traffic
Colonial or Busch Gardens trip?

Soooo... one of my employees just showed up for work. 4 hours late. In the back of a squad car. From two counties over. Can't wait to hear the explanation on this one.

And somebody broke my coffee maker at work, so I am without my cups of godly energy juice. This is one of them days.

I imagine he has a great on-suite bathroom

I wanna shit on a golden plate and smash it on Trump's face for all eternity

I wanna shit in all the shoes that Paul Ryan will ever own in his life.

I wanna call Roy Blunt a waste of a humanoid cum bucket and have a yak shit in his office

Fluvian

Banned
I wanna shit on a golden plate and smash it on Trump's face for all eternity

I wanna shit in all the shoes that Paul Ryan will ever own in his life.

I wanna call Roy Blunt a waste of a humanoid cum bucket and have a yak shit in his office

And that's all three of your wishes. You could have wished for world peace and to cure cancer, but hey you get to insult and guy and rub shit in a guys for all eternity.

Are you Trab, the Witch of Wiesbaden?!

yes! I am the one who turned you into a frog in the first place, dont be mad pls.

Numb

yes! I am the one who turned you into a frog in the first place, dont be mad pls.

True. Lets have a beer together once. It will be awkward as fuck but we could make a nice pic for fakeGAF

Considering I just implied I would take the trip for you I can't really back out now, can I!

So sure, don't have a lot of plans for the next few weeks (except this one).

Nah, that's fine.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Went to the town. Place is desolated outside summer and winter season. Had a beer and went back home.

Apply for both. Better odds.

At my work right now we're printing shirts that say "inspire" on them. That's all. Single color, not art, boring font. I don't know how something that aspires to inspire could have done so little to be the bare minimum.

Later we're having a company-wide soccer game against a few of our neighboring businesses :(

I cancelled my PSVR preorder. I realized I don't give a fuck. 😎

I'm choosing to view this emoji usage as counter factual irony.

Next thread should surely be about a coven
No thanks

At my work right now we're printing shirts that say "inspire" on them. That's all. Single color, not art, boring font. I don't know how something that aspires to inspire could have done so little to be the bare minimum.

Later we're having a company-wide soccer game against a few of our neighboring businesses :(
Maybe the simplicity of the shirts is supposed to inspire those who wear them to use their imagination.

Good luck with the soccer match!

Maybe the simplicity of the shirts is supposed to inspire those who wear them to use their imagination.

Good luck with the soccer match!

That feels like a highly generous interpretation :p

I'm choosing to treat it like an ironic pacification in the same vein as a multi-hundred million dollar corporate production The Hunger Games pretending to be a "fuck the man" message. For most people it's enough to acknowledge a fantasy of how things ought to be instead of actually making personal changes to enact that ideal.

C'mon. Witchcraft is good wholesome fun!

Witchery and it's contemporary arts isn't about general inclusion like this thread ought to be. I hold nothing against witchcraft and in fact have dabbled in the past but to whitewash it and pretend it's some inviting, collaborative affair is to be wholly missing the point :)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I had yogurt and applesauce.

Starting two weeks from my b-day (Weds) I'm going on a no carbs, low calorie diet so I can have a guilt-free pizza to myself when I turn 28. Life goals.

Misha

Banned
Witchery and it's contemporary arts isn't about general inclusion like this thread ought to be. I hold nothing against witchcraft and in fact have dabbled in the past but to whitewash it and pretend it's some inviting, collaborative affair is to be wholly missing the point :)
Implying that sororities are about inclusion :p

I had yogurt and applesauce.

Starting two weeks from my b-day (Weds) I'm going on a no carbs, low calorie diet so I can have a guilt-free pizza to myself when I turn 28. Life goals.

One every month or two I eat half a pizza or more. It tastes so good but then I immediately get indigestion and regret. :(

Implying that sororities are about inclusion :p
Well anyone can pledge at least. You can't just apply to a coven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom