• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
is hard to score on.

Meanwhile Im hard all the time.
invoker-laugh.gif

Misha

Banned
Kinda hard to fix unless you pull it apart... :|
Maybe just putting it in the oven will fix it?

I already ate some of it so I can't put it back in the same pan. My only thought is using a pan on top of the stove. It makes a lot of things crispy so why not this?

MutFox

Banned
I already ate some of it so I can't put it back in the same pan. My only thought is using a pan on top of the stove. It makes a lot of things crispy so why not this?

Yeah, it'll be fine... I think...
Crisping things up is almost always tasty IMO.

Th best goalie on my team growing up was 5'5. Somehow she made saves that our other 6'3 goalie couldn't (I was like 4th best at 5'8)

Well hey. Maybe there's something to this.

We're playing them again in a few weeks so I get to find out whether today was a fluke or not :O

Lilith is hard to score on.
Pshh. Like you would know. We live within spitting distance but you've never tried :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I still haven't finished Zestiria.

The game is not too long really. It took me like 35 hours or so to finish. There is a part that drags a bit which might be why it feels like forever at times but its relatively short if you go where you are supposed to go. (Ignore Alisha DLC tho)

jb1234

Yes. Touch it all you want ^_^

Duly noted. ;)

The game is not too long really. It took me like 35 hours or so to finish. There is a part that drags a bit which might be why it feels like forever at times but its relatively short if you go where you are supposed to go. (Ignore Alisha DLC tho)

My best friend Bob played through Zesteria and both Xillias in the last three months. I admire his ambition.

to be fair there was never any real timeframe ;p

hey I didn't start dating Justin until... like... March? I think. But you make a valid point all the same.

I'm bored

Unless you're being held captive, then there are almost infinite things to do or learn right now. I'm sure you'll find something ;)

Finishing off The Boys and The Goon and trying some new shit.

Oh is that what Beseda's avatar comes from?

FUME5

Oh is that what Beseda's avatar comes from?

Nah, but the name of the comic his avi is from eludes me at the moment.

God damn does Eric Powell have some clean and evocative linework. It's been so long I'm going to have to do a full reread of both series.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
"A 21-year-old man presented with a 2-week history of itching in his left eye. He reported “seeing worms” in his eye. He underwent thorough irrigation of the conjunctival sac and lacrimal duct. A video shows removal of three worms. Read the letter that describes the case: http://nej.md/2cQFoVb "

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
"A 21-year-old man presented with a 2-week history of itching in his left eye. He reported “seeing worms” in his eye. He underwent thorough irrigation of the conjunctival sac and lacrimal duct. A video shows removal of three worms. Read the letter that describes the case: http://nej.md/2cQFoVb "
NnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNOOOOOPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom