• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm not mad. Ribbit ribbit gimme a kiss

Haha burrrnnn

Frogkissw1a.gif

_
man I wish y'all spoke German so you could proofread my cover letter

Way healthier than my lunch. Double bacon cheeseburger with a pile of pulled pork added on with BBQ and a side of tator tots.
homerdrool.gif

Lawd. That sounds so good. I haven't eaten something like that in a good minute. :(

That feels like a highly generous interpretation :p

I'm choosing to treat it like an ironic pacification in the same vein as a multi-hundred million dollar corporate production The Hunger Games pretending to be a "fuck the man" message. For most people it's enough to acknowledge a fantasy of how things ought to be instead of actually making personal changes to enact that ideal.
It probably is, haha.

Wait, the latter part of this is talking about the shirts and not the soccer game, right?

Halcyon

I'm bringing home Chipotle, craft beer, vodka, a movie, and my penis.

It's Friday night. Sex night for Halcyon. Whoooooooo

MutFox

Banned
Heading here for the weekend... (Never been there, Ucluelet)
ucluelet-3a.jpg

My gf's bro invited me to some cottage with a waterfront hot tub... :p
It's Thanksgiving long weekend here in Canada... ;P

MutFox

Banned
I'm a bit buzzed at work...
They had some cooking segment in one of our studio's with a full on turkey dinner and wine...
I had a bit too much wine... :|

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Vaz did you see that Berseria got a release date?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Bout to go to Costco. I always end up spending like $600. Gonna be worse now since Solmyra is gonna be leeching off my membership.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Same 🐛
Oh be quiet, you of all people aren't allowed to say this. This whole thread reminds you how beautiful you are all the time.

Vaz, your charm is also at max level. You both need some more self esteem.

jb1234

The more footage I watch of FFXV, the more stoked I am for it. Which is surprising because I was convinced months ago it was going to be shit.

(It still might be shit.)

It's easier said than done. In my experience, the best people often have the lowest self-esteem. It breaks my heart.

jb1234

I posted on my facebook. January and Feb are blessed monthsfor me. Berseria and Nier on steam ❤️

Tekken 7 early 2017 looks good for me.

All the impressions I've heard of Berseria sound terrific. It's the first Tales game I'll play since Graces f.

Oh be quiet, you of all people aren't allowed to say this. This whole thread reminds you how beautiful you are all the time.

I know and i appreciate it, believe me ❤️ But i don't really have any other reassuring resonance in RL rn so I guess everyone is allowed to be insecure sometimes.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
All the impressions I've heard of Berseria sound terrific. It's the first Tales game I'll play since Graces f.
Basically it takes the ideas Zestiria tried and improved them and it took some concepts that simply didnt work and made them closer toother games. Also the story seems pretty interesting from what I manage to see.

jb1234

Basically it takes the ideas Zestiria tried and improved them and it took some concepts that simply didnt work and made them closer toother games. Also the story seems pretty interesting from what I manage to see.

Yeah, it's the story and characters I'm really stoked for. I've only heard great things. Graces f really burnt me on those aspects of the series.

(Seriously, who didn't want to punch Asbel?)

SolVanderlyn

I didn't mind Asbel, but I'm desensitized to anime BS. Sorey was the worst MC for me because he was essentially nothing. Berseria looks so much better (and I liked Zestiria)

We kicked their butts. 5:1

I was the goaltender so I feel happy about only letting one in despite my diminutive size. Winning is the best. People should try winning more often.

And now they owe us lunch next week. :D

Vazra

Yeah, it's the story and characters I'm really stoked for. I've only heard great things. Graces f really burnt me on those aspects of the series.

(Seriously, who didn't want to punch Asbel?)
Graces was made originally for Wii so the concept of friendship crap was aimed at a younger audience but man the story had to push that shit on every corner. Combat was great tho. Xillia had a decent story and 2 was better but using the same world without many changes sucked ass. Zestiria had combat close to Graces F but it was messed by some shit they added. Story is innofensive.

jb1234

I didn't mind Asbel, but I'm desensitized to anime BS. Sorey was the worst MC for me because he was essentially nothing. Berseria looks so much better (and I liked Zestiria)

Graces was made originally for Wii so the concept of friendship crap was aimed at a younger audience but man the story had to push that shit on every corner. Combat was great tho. Xillia had a decent story and 2 was better but using the same world without many changes sucked ass. Zestiria had combat close to Graces F but it was messed by some shit they added. Story is innofensive.

I have a very, very, very low tolerance for anime tropes these days. Sometimes the writing is good enough for me to forgive them (like a lot of Falcom's JRPGs) but most of the time, I just roll my eyes and move on to something else.

(Graces is especially a shame because I am a strong believer in friendship but not in the way that game chose to handle the theme, with juvenile behavior and a very poor story. Basically, I'd love it to be tackled in a more mature way but I should know better with the age group JRPGs are targeting.)

I was the goaltender so I feel happy about only letting one in despite my diminutive size. Winning is the best. People should try winning more often.

Noice. Would you say you're feeling quite...inspired right about now?

Noice. Would you say you're feeling quite...inspired right about now?
I'm feeling quite exhausted. Need to go home and nap.

I just realized I don't have any plans all weekend for once and the reprieve will be so welcome. I dunno. I'll probably get bored by Sunday and ask some people to hang but right now I just want to rest. I'm inspired to nap.

Vazra

Zestiria main issue for me was the huge overworld full of nothing and the lead MC was too good for his own good which I get they wanted the character to be pure good but he could be less generic on that route.

Misha

Banned

Th best goalie on my team growing up was 5'5. Somehow she made saves that our other 6'3 goalie couldn't (I was like 4th best at 5'8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom