• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like it's not available for your FB app? You simply do it where you can change your profile pic

nope. only "change photo" but no video option

edit: figured it out! :D I always wondered if there was some special secret to it but it just didnt work with fb opened in da browser.

Hmmm feel a bit bad for not helping a old lady fill her train pass but the train was leaving in less than a minute
But it's in the main station so someone should be able to help her

Incoming bad karma 🤔

FloatOn

fUmYjgQ.jpg

plaid salad

Misha

Banned
Wow that rim world thread on relationships. The creator of that game is so scummy.
Just found the thread. Expected it to just be a coincidence of the system but man that's ugly. It's pretty obvious that it reflects the views of the creator. Glad I haven't touched it

zeemumu

Wow that rim world thread on relationships. The creator of that game is so scummy.

I read the article on the relationship code. I don't get why you'd write it like that. Some parts need some editing and the rest seems unfinished. I don't see how you could get through that and assume that no one would consider it to be a slap in the face.

My stripper name is black tacos :(

I haven't had a real life personal conversation with my parents since probably 2000 or so. My dad is a mess and my mom's way of showing love is sending me those damn Pop figures.

So while it doesn't sound like a fun night, I think I'd rather have some parents that seemed to give a shit about what I got going on. What I got was basically letting me fend for myself right out the gate.

Yeah, I have a lot to be grateful for. The evening was uncomfortable but looking at it now I think it was important to get it over with, and I'm definitely glad my parents still want to be in my life and are trying to understand me.

Jobbs

Banned
Apparently the dev behind it is a derpgater? I bought that game for my brother and feel a little icky about it. Ah well.

Also SMH at some of the replies in the thread

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Just found the thread. Expected it to just be a coincidence of the system but man that's ugly. It's pretty obvious that it reflects the views of the creator. Glad I haven't touched it

I read the article on the relationship code. I don't get why you'd write it like that. Some parts need some editing and the rest seems unfinished.

Because he is clearly one of those fedora wearing, katana carrying fuckers who complains about women.

FloatOn

the game didn't look good anyway. now there is even more reason not to buy it.

I'm not sure why you want to buy anything other than Starbound for your planet colonizing needs. I feel like that game is still not getting enough attention.

zeemumu

Because he is clearly one of those fedora wearing, katana carrying fuckers who complains about women.

It reflects poorly on their personal views for sure. And the modifiers are so oddly specific that they're gonna have a tough time explaining the motives behind them.

FloatOn

oh snap one of my favorite UCF food spots is getting a downtown location. Lazy Moon pizza is a bit of an orlando tradition known for their ridiculously large pizza slices

yes, it's kind of a novelty but it's still pretty fun getting slices of pizza as big as your head.

Misha

Banned
It reflects poorly on their personal views for sure. And the modifiers are so oddly specific that they're gonna have a tough time explaining the motives behind them.
Idk half the thread seems to think that "realism" is a good justification or at least a reasonable explanation due to life experiences

(The other half of course recognizes how silly it all is)
I'm triggered :mad:
Gratz on being gay!

Nerdkiller

Membeur
oh snap one of my favorite UCF food spots is getting a downtown location. Lazy Moon pizza is a bit of an orlando tradition known for their ridiculously large pizza slices

yes, it's kind of a novelty but it's still pretty fun getting slices of pizza as big as your head.
Is that supposed to be cheese? Because that looks a bit more dough-y than I expect.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I had to block element on nerdkiller's avatar. That dude just makes my stomach turn for some reason

Jobbs

Banned
Nothing more life affirming than clicking through the anonymous confessions thread. Someone jerks off in the bathroom stall at work. Oh, joy.

Xiao Hu

(The other half of course recognizes how silly it all is)

Gratz on being gay!

Danke schön! Thanks to this man I don' have to struggle with my sexual identity anymore. How was I so blind and didn't understand the real meaning behind all those conflicting romantic feelings and sexual arousal: I simply crave the D, my affection for the V is within the margin of error.

zeemumu

His explanations make it worse, lol
CwSlj5LUAAAsCvq.jpg:large

It's weird to go through all of that trouble to be so specific and then remove those options because they aren't common enough in your personal experience.

Most developers try to be as inclusive as possible if they're gonna put in that much effort.

There's also the issue that the guys over 20 won't be attracted to older women. I dont know if I'm reading that one wrong.

Misha

Banned
I don't understand the defense using ignorance. Bigots don't go "I know this isn't true but I'm going to say that anyway because I like to make people feel bad". They're just throughly convinced that some dumb thing is right and the actual thing is wrong and try to """help""". It's not *really* malice because their intentions are """benign""" but there really isn't any meaningful difference.

Now there are people who will change their mind the second they're corrected but usually that's something obscure that they didn't have to purposely ignore to reach that conclusion

DrM

Redmond's Baby
another woman called today but I was at work. I guess I won't be able to get around shared flats -.---------------

I'll be cleaning up some stranger's shit soon. kill me now.

Ah, you will get a room, do not give up.
And you do not know, maybe you will end up with cleaning freaks

FloatOn

another woman called today but I was at work. I guess I won't be able to get around shared flats -.---------------

I'll be cleaning up some stranger's shit soon. kill me now.

but what if it's a new girl situation and you fall in love with who you are sharing a flat with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom