• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

You had a game of Don't Starve Together with the girls yet?

First playthrough it fell apart for me and my mate just before day 30 and the end of the first winter due to werepigs and a deerclops.

Second time around and we're kicking arse, found a resurrection stone and have four bases going on, all of them with crockpots, burrows, berries and shit.....and day 29 comes around and a wolfpack and deerclops just fuck our shit up again.

I have a plan though (shut it down from the menu so the server save is a day before this happened), I forgot I'm immune to fire, so going to try and plant a forest near (but not too near) one of the bases and try to kite him into a bushfire.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
1CNFGXQ.gif

queen-e.gif

Jobbs

Banned
You had a game of Don't Starve Together with the girls yet?

First playthrough it fell apart for me and my mate just before day 30 and the end of the first winter due to werepigs and a deerclops.

Second time around and we're kicking arse, found a resurrection stone and have four bases going on, all of them with crockpots, burrows, berries and shit.....and day 29 comes around and a wolfpack and deerclops just fuck our shit up again.

I have a plan though (shut it down from the menu so the server save is a day before this happened), I forgot I'm immune to fire, so going to try and plant a forest near (but not too near) one of the bases and try to kite him into a bushfire.

I actually haven't yet, shockingly. We kept playing our regular single player ROG game and after that one crashed and burned in a horrific manner we never got around to starting anything new (yet).

I don't feel done with the game though. I don't know if I ever really will be. It comes in phases for me, there are times when I just want to chill and do stuff in DS.

BTW got to the first boss in the DS3 DLC. Only took ten weeks or whatever.

FUME5

I actually haven't yet, shockingly. We kept playing our regular single player ROG game and after that one crashed and burned in a horrific manner we never got around to starting anything new (yet).

I don't feel done with the game though. I don't know if I ever really will be. It comes in phases for me, there are times when I just want to chill and do stuff in DS.

BTW got to the first boss in the DS3 DLC. Only took ten weeks or whatever.

I couldn't get into the shipwrecked DLC and figured I was done with the game but yeah, DST has been getting play on the weekends.

I've fired the DS DLC up 4-5 times now and quit after one or two deaths, I just haven't been in the mood for it.

introduce yourself por favor

Got your equanimity back today?

Jobbs, I have no idea why you're being so hyper defensive in the NMS thread.

close enough. My dad was sweet at work today, and I felt good about the progress we made. As of exactly this moment I'm fighting a nap but otherwise I'm mostly at peace. Thanks for asking.

Good. I'm happy for you.

Yeah, the Rimworld dev is a Super Gator.

His replies to the people complaining and lecturing him on sexual orientation. He's all just "I never thought of it like that".

And I believe that answer.

But somehow, Notch could not be outdone and he needed to post on Twitter. Now THAT thread is something.

I read that wrong and was going to reply.

Then I read it right.

jfc I read that article and I still haven't gotten over either "No bisexual guys" "Girls don't initiate romance" and "Disabled pawns are seen as unattractive"

FUUCKKK that douchecanoe

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
introduce yourself por favor

Sure and sorry for not appropriately doing so in the first place!

I'm a 24 year old Americano duder who thought this was some kind of generic roll call and not a sorority thread so (2016 emojii) here. 90% of my gaming time is devoted to Dota 2 but the rest is split between Nintendo, JRPGs (HYPED for FFXV) and fighting games but I'll never say no to other games as well. I listen mostly to hip hop but dabble in other genres from time to time and my favorite drink is Jack and Coke. Not a huge anime fan but I've watched a few great series and will gladly take recommendations on current stuff. My favorite TV show is The Wire and my favorite movie is Goodfellas. My non nerd hobbies include mountain biking, fitness & health and self-deprecating humor. One thing I look forward to is the election being over so I can stop hearing about it and the one thing I'm scared of is what kind of backlash we can get when Trump loses. I work in aviation in the military.

Howdy!

AcridMeat

Banned
Bunch of bullshit going on right now.

Went out with gf to restaurant and had an awesome black and tan out of a lagunitas IPA and double chocolate stout.

I needed that.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

I'm a 24 year old Americano duder who thought this was some kind of generic roll call and not a sorority thread so (2016 emojii) here. 90% of my gaming time is devoted to Dota 2 but the rest is split between Nintendo, JRPGs (HYPED for FFXV) and fighting games but I'll never say no to other games as well. I listen mostly to hip hop but dabble in other genres from time to time and my favorite drink is Jack and Coke. Not a huge anime fan but I've watched a few great series and will gladly take recommendations on current stuff. My favorite TV show is The Wire and my favorite movie is Goodfellas. My non nerd hobbies include mountain biking, fitness & health and self-deprecating humor. One thing I look forward to is the election being over so I can stop hearing about it and the one thing I'm scared of is what kind of backlash we can get when Trump loses. I work in aviation in the military.

Howdy!
You sound like a cool guy.

Bunch of bullshit going on right now.
Lame.

Went out with gf to restaurant and had an awesome black and tan out of a lagunitas IPA and double chocolate stout.
That's what's up.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Is this the cat pics thread?

3A052F8500000578-3901358-Everyone_s_been_there_A_cat_sums_up_that_Monday_morning_feeling_-a-67_1478186927638.jpg

Edit: Fine no funny pics for you I guess

Jobbs

Banned
Which boss?

He's just a dude but
sif showed up after I killed him

Tonight I'll probably reach a milestone in my game's development.. For quite a while I've been fixing and redoing a bunch of stuff I tore out and broke when it finally became critically clear to me that the way the story was being told in the game just wasn't right. This also resulted in kind of a creative rut because it's so uninteresting and uninspiring just screwing around with old shit.

There's still a lot of work to do but it's encouraging because I'll soon be working on actual new stuff instead of just fixing and redoing old stuff.

zeemumu

Finally saw that death scene from The Walking Dead season premiere. As far as brutality goes that was one of the worst human deaths, but not by a massive margin. Noah's was pretty brutal too. But the fact that it was who it was made it significantly worse.

Jobbs

Banned
Playing my game fresh from the start as a normal person without cheating... Trying to see how long it takes me to get through the first big section and if I die at all.. This is weird

It's been too broken to play like this in a coherent satisfactory fashion for months up until recently.

FUME5

Playing my game fresh from the start as a normal person without cheating... Trying to see how long it takes me to get through the first big section and if I die at all.. This is weird

It's been too broken to play like this in a coherent satisfactory fashion for months up until recently.

Feeling a sense of pride?

Good job.

Jobbs

Banned

Certain things are nice but there are some really old things from early in development still in the game that desperately need updating -- Certain environment art (some rooms are really ugly/plain) and derpy enemies.

Anyway, took me 27 minutes to go through the intro section of the game and acquire the pet. I didn't get lost or die or dick around so the average person would probably take an hour or two if not more.

jb1234

I really need to get my car fixed. I'm running out of things to make sandwiches out of. Even my old standby (mustard sandwich) is getting old.

Xiao Hu

......Indonesians are Asians.

I don't know fam...I'm confused....my world is in shards...

Good morning everybody. Hope your days are great so far, woke up with a way better mood than the yesterday's pile of shit I was. Going to make an appointment at the psychologist to get medication and then go for a run 😊

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Where do you find croutons in a supermarket I have been looking for at least 30 minutes.

I think I must have really needed sleep because I went down for a brief nap at 7:30p, and now it's 2:00a that I'm just getting up. Woo.

edit: oh ha there are a bunch of people who think I was ignoring them on purpose. Oh well.

Howdy!

Hey, thanks! And welcome :)

How often do you get to go mountain biking? I take a beach cruiser down the coast to get to work every day, but I'm sure that's pretty different.

SolVanderlyn

Interview phase 2 today. Pretty sure this sweater vest looks super gay lol. I hate anything that isn't a hoodie.

Wish me luck.

Howdy!

You

You have good taste

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Enduring 2 hours of guns n roses covers from the boyfriends second band tonight. I want to rip my ears out.

They're great, I just can't stand gnr. Boyfie is killing it as usual.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Still look less gay than me.

GLHF!
You look bangable and so does Sol. Don't give fucks of if it looks gay or not because in the end style isnt something as simple as gay or straight. Don't let people tell you what the standards should be and you do you
and do me too

How can you not like GnR?
While I get GnR has some good stuff people over exaggerate the quality of the band. Also Axl voice I usually find it more on the annoying side than enjoyable on a lot of the material they make.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Enduring 2 hours of guns n roses covers from the boyfriends second band tonight. I want to rip my ears out.

They're great, I just can't stand gnr. Boyfie is killing it as usual.

Not even their sweet child o'mine cover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom