• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Two rejection letters for my novel now

At least it's an acknowledgement of sorts

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It's national novel writing month. I'm thinking of writing something
Do it man. NaNiMo November is insane with writing a novel in a single month, though, and I have another one I'm working on, so I'm passing on it.

Thanks for Civ V, by the way!

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
At a WIC appt. Some of the girls here are gorgeous with adorable babies. Surprised dudes aren't trolling scumbags here.

14915546_1057921540986700_8370537987380625162_n.jpg

Yeah, the Rimworld dev is a Super Gator.

His replies to the people complaining and lecturing him on sexual orientation. He's all just "I never thought of it like that".

And I believe that answer.

But somehow, Notch could not be outdone and he needed to post on Twitter. Now THAT thread is something.

that's even worse. I'm not ready to live with someone I like D::::::

I read that wrong and was going to reply.

Then I read it right.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Uh oh. She started an argument with the bubble tea girl by trying to speak tagalog to her. Asians making other Asians mad.

SolVanderlyn

Sometimes I look at fans of musical genres. Concert going, posters-on-their-wall, *genre* is their identity people. I've never in my life experienced anything like that for music, but they are always so passionate, and always have a firm grasp on their identity, what community they belong to, and their beliefs. It's mesmerizing. People will talk on and on about how an artist's death ended an era, how a band breaking apart changed their lives, how the glory days are gone. They'll mark a new album on their calendar, take days off work to go to a concert, and come back speaking about it like it was a transcendental event. I envy those people.

FUME5

I'm not sure what type of show you're going to get from black and blue fajita.

Could be worse, was almost black and blue Belgian waffle.

FUME5

I'm seriously debating picking up either Titanfall 2 or Infinite Warfare, even though I've bought Gears 4, Battlefield 1 and Shadow Warrior 2 in the last couple of weeks.

Got offered a desk job at work, a legitimate browse gaf all day and listen to music while sipping spiked hot chocolate desk job.

My employers are not wise people.

FUME5

Got offered a desk job at work, a legitimate browse gaf all day and listen to music while sipping spiked hot chocolate desk job.

My employers are not wise people.

Nice.

Titanfall 2's campaign is amazing.

.....fuck it, I'm buying 'em both after work.

Which means the list of games I want to play this weekend includes the aforementioned titles, Battlefield 1, Mordenheim, Atlas Reactor, Deulyst, Don't Starve Together, Shadow Warrior 2.....

Eh, maybe. I'm not a big fan of the town I live in now that I am forced to be a homebody so I would hate to take the job just to quit in a few months anyways. The money would be nice, but not sure that's worth being stuck in a town with nothing to do and nowhere to go.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, empty comments section is that-a way.

Hah, your comment is just as unspecific as mine! I like it.

That goddamn Giant Bomb website cheevo still haunts me to this day.

The avatar? Never was much of a GB user, frequented GameSpot back in the day where they had some pretty nice site based avatars to choose from. I always wondered if they stashed some of those old avatars when they redesigned the site. Speaking of GS they had something called the lounge which was a generic catch-all for casual conversation and I imagine this thread is something similar?

Edit: Ah, cheevo means achievement? Thought you meant the style of avatar for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom