• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're at four political posts and counting from Rob since he said he didn't like people who talked politics on GAF :O

Also the third best thing about BvS is Jeremy Irons as Alfred.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Damn I am drunk

need to be at work at 6 am

that will be an awesome hangover tomorrow, we had several shots of pine schnapps + three beers on top

Misha

Banned
I need a version of the gif of unikittty from Levi movie where she goes "business, business business ..."(etc) except with politics

You could try a trial version of being bi and keep the V and the D. Several Fakers are pretty content so far ;)
Ill pass. I dont like dicks and asses. Im a boobs kinda guy. Although I do love a nice ass but I'm not about that anal. My dick is aight tho. I'll play with my dick.

Last night I had a dream I was somebody else who was interacting with me. I can't remember who I was but I was interacting with myself in second person. Has that ever happened to anyone else? I'm not trying to read into it or anything, but it seems so weird.

So uh what are the ethics of dating someone going through a divorce?
Wait.

Halcyon

So uh what are the ethics of dating someone going through a divorce?

I would just not. It's too much drama. It's easier on a relationship to just build a strong starting foundation without any cracks. Other metaphors and so on.

If she has a nice ass fhuta

Xiao Hu

Ill pass. I dont like dicks and asses. Im a boobs kinda guy. Although I do love a nice ass but I'm not about that anal. My dick is aight tho. I'll play with my dick.

Bro... Ass > boobs

Last night I had a dream I was somebody else who was interacting with me. I can't remember who I was but I was interacting with myself in second person. Has that ever happened to anyone else? I'm not trying to read into it or anything, but it seems so weird.

Did you make out with yourself? I would make out with myself
I wouldn't

Yeah this is what I'm going with I think. We are building a pretty good friendship and I don't want to complicate things at this volatile state. It's clear there is some kind of attraction though so we shall see where it all leads.

The drama isn't guaranteed. Is she even interested in dating? or just "dating"? or nothin'?

Did you make out with yourself? I would make out with myself
I wouldn't

Yeah. It was fucking weird.

Yeah this is what I'm going with I think. We are building a pretty good friendship and I don't want to complicate things at this volatile state. It's clear there is some kind of attraction though so we shall see where it all leads.
I hope something's able to happen down the line. Right now she probably needs a friend more than a new lover. There's so much that can go wrong with dating someone on the rebound (as much of a hypocrite as that makes me)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
That interview was fire. Went super well

That interview was fire. Went super well

Congrats! What position are you trying to get?

q8Cpq7N.jpg

Xiao your viral marketing is working

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
My opinion is just be very frank about things. Don't get involved in a friendship hoping to convert that into a relationship. I've dated varying states of married/separated/divorced dudes for the record however, and none of those ended well, lol.

Halcyon

My opinion is just be very frank about things. Don't get involved in a friendship hoping to convert that into a relationship. I've dated varying states of married/separated/divorced dudes for the record however, and none of those ended well, lol.

In their defense there was lots of sharting and Egyptian cotton ain't growing on trees.

Jobbs

Banned
I don't know that rebound dating is necessarily bad. I started dating my ex's friend really not long after I broke up and we're still together. The fact that it was a rebound didn't seem to hurt anything.

I guess there could be more to it in some cases, but from my perspective either you're a romantic fit or you're not.

AcridMeat

Banned
okay, I'm not the best at classifying labels. but whatever. most metal is terrible regardless of the subgenre. but in particular I hate those obnoxiously long guitar solos and wailing vocals.
But Thom Yorke...
I get if you don't personally like it but disregard the works of like Sabbath, Maiden, Slayer, Pantera, Deep Purple, Alice in Chains, etc is kind of ridiculous.
Yes yes yes.

Funny, I was just talking to someone about The Melvins and Kyuss and stuff. I love heavy drudgy guitars.

I don't know that rebound dating is necessarily bad. I started dating my ex's friend really not long after I broke up and we're still together. The fact that it was a rebound didn't seem to hurt anything.

I guess there could be more to it in some cases, but from my perspective either you're a romantic fit or you're not.

it wasn't really a rebound though. you weren't desperately looking for someone to exchange your ex with, you kinda closed down and still were approached by a wonderful human being. you are the luckiest of people

the real rebound story looks like this:
>be me
>be heartbroken beyond believe
>find no cure
>go on okcupid and date the first american airforce dude you find because you want to prove your ex who's the real winner here and also you feel like he's distracting you
>find out he's super nasty and never washed his hands and much worse andsojdfgoijgoiejgkldfmgdfklgmdflkgmdflögmdflkgfdkgjfdg

>die

Xiao Hu

it wasn't really a rebound though. you weren't desperately looking for someone to exchange your ex with, you kinda closed down and still were approached by a wonderful human being. you are the luckiest of people

the real rebound story looks like this:
>be me
>be heartbroken beyond believe
>find no cure
>go on okcupid and date the first american airforce dude you find because you want to prove your ex who's the real winner here and also you feel like he's distracting you
>find out he's super nasty and never washed his hands and much worse andsojdfgoijgoiejgkldfmgdfklgmdflkgmdflögmdflkgfdkgjfdg

>die

You look good for being dead for so long now. Please tell me your secret. Is it make up or just undead nutrition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom