• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could cast Lea in iZombie and not even need a makeup pass
lol true. same goes 4 snow white tho
giphy.gif

edit: when I move I want a framed picture of this and hang it on me wall:

uOhlB.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Congrats! What position are you trying to get?
Pro NeoGAF poster.

Hey, congrats! Is the job almost guaranteed now, or do you have another round to go through?
There's another round, but the interviewer said he was impressed with me and definitely wants to move forward with the process.

Also mustard sandwiches? JB. Man. That isn't a sandwich.

Jobbs

Banned
it wasn't really a rebound though. you weren't desperately looking for someone to exchange your ex with, you kinda closed down and still were approached by a wonderful human being. you are the luckiest of people

the real rebound story looks like this:
>be me
>be heartbroken beyond believe
>find no cure
>go on okcupid and date the first american airforce dude you find because you want to prove your ex who's the real winner here and also you feel like he's distracting you
>find out he's super nasty and never washed his hands and much worse andsojdfgoijgoiejgkldfmgdfklgmdflkgmdflögmdflkgfdkgjfdg

>die

:((

You'll find your lobster 🐙🐙🐙

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Another vest selfie

p. sure this is what made me nail the interview

SolVanderlyn

Dr. Strange looks refreshingly different than other Marvel movies. Which is good because they were getting pretty same-y

FloatOn

Me & Bethan had the best seats

Mainly because it was a sofa seat

I have the best local cinemas

Yeah this theater is 3 miles from my house has seats you pick out and reclining chairs. I guess this movie is that popular and it's Friday night so I suppose this is the thing to do.

I'm going to see this next week, hopefully. Will be my first time watching a 3D film. Can't wait to have my mind blown.

Mine was Avatar back in the day. That movie gets a lot of shit but watching it in 3d was nuts back then.

it wasn't really a rebound though. you weren't desperately looking for someone to exchange your ex with, you kinda closed down and still were approached by a wonderful human being. you are the luckiest of people

the real rebound story looks like this:
>be me
>be heartbroken beyond believe
>find no cure
>go on okcupid and date the first american airforce dude you find because you want to prove your ex who's the real winner here and also you feel like he's distracting you
>find out he's super nasty and never washed his hands and much worse andsojdfgoijgoiejgkldfmgdfklgmdflkgmdflögmdflkgfdkgjfdg

>die

Does the military being in play make it more exciting?

SolVanderlyn

Two full grown men having an intelligent conversation on the eve of our nation's election

Foxix Von

As we draw closer to the year's end I'm beginning to reflect on my relationships. I now realize that women have a higher than average tendency to hurl objects, slap, and punch me in the face and/or ribs in my presence.

Yesterday I was told that I am arrogant asshole with the charisma of a wet noodle. That someone was surprised I even had a set of testicles and that my very presence causes vaginas to shrivel in my wake as they would rather piss fire and deal with a UTI for a month than ever date me in any capacity.

I am beginning to wonder if the problem is not the people in my life, but rather me. 🤔

jb1234

As we draw closer to the year's end I'm beginning to reflect on my relationships. I now realize that women have a higher than average tendency to hurl objects, slap, and punch me in the face and/or ribs in my presence.

Yesterday I was told that I am arrogant asshole with the charisma of a wet noodle. That someone was surprised I even had a set of testicles and that my very presence causes vaginas to shovel in my wake as they would rather piss fire and deal with a UTI for a month than ever date me in any capacity.
🤔

Regardless of your strengths and weaknesses, that's a remarkably mean thing to say about someone to their face.

Foxix Von

Regardless of your strengths and weaknesses, that's a remarkably mean thing to say about someone to their face.
Honestly I'd rather have someone tell me to my face than huddle with a group of friends to make fun of, insult, and draw pictures behind my back. Pretty sure there's still a fun couple of nicely detailed sketches of me as both a giant dick shaped raincloud with penises flying from my mouth and as a emu cutting my wrists. :/

SolVanderlyn

What did you even do to these people

jb1234

Honestly I'd rather have someone tell me to my face than huddle with a group of friends to make fun of, insult, and draw pictures behind my back. Pretty sure there's still a fun couple of nicely detailed sketches of me as both a giant dick shaped raincloud with penises flying from my mouth and as a emu cutting my wrists. :/

It's time to make new friends.

Finally got out of work! My brother is taking me to get some strange this weekend and then I'm going horseback riding with the girlfriend :D

Wow, that's pretty hypocritical of them. If they don't like how you act then they should ask you to change or stop hanging out with you

Foxix Von

What did you even do to these people
So, like, you know how Ramona has this whole league of evil exes? It's kind of like that. My ex girlfriend is close friends with this one married girl I had a slight thing with. In turn the married girl is friends with this one mother I had very regrettable sex with. They all got together to bitch about me after finding out I was dating this one girl who lived with her boyfriend who also happened to be pregnant.

That's the short version. It gets so messy. 😬

Edit: to clarify: these are the old friends. The new friends are the series of people insulting me to my face and or punching and slapping me.

Old friends also slapped/punched/tried throwing things at me occasionally

Misha

Banned
On a scale of 1 to Inception how great was it.

Inception has a better plot but doctor strange is more fun. Its a mainstream comic book movie so it stays digestible enough for the average person but its exactly the kind of thing marvel needs to do to stop getting stale. Might be my favorite after gotg

Foxix Von

Inception has a better plot but doctor strange is more fun. Its a mainstream comic book movie so it stays digestible enough for the average person but its exactly the kind of thing marvel needs to do to stop getting stale. Might be my favorite after gotg
Saw it last night. Its super enjoyable. It spends too much time explaining itself instead of showing itself but its a REALLY fun movie. Also DO watch in 3D. Does a great job of encapsulating out of body experiences 😂

Halcyon

I want to see it so bad. So bad.

Next weekend we are going to the Ross Park mall to go birthday shopping for the Mrs and I want to try and sneak in a movie.

Misha

Banned
Saw it last night. Its super enjoyable. It spends too much time explaining itself instead of showing itself but its a REALLY fun movie. Also DO watch in 3D. Does a great job of encapsulating out of body experiences 😂
There was a huge gap in his training where they could have demonstrated more things. Right after
Everest
it just seemed to jump forward too fast. Don't know how they could have fit it in tho
I want to see it so bad. So bad.

Next weekend we are going to the Ross Park mall to go birthday shopping for the Mrs and I want to try and sneak in a movie.
Do it

Foxix Von

There was a huge gap in his training where they could have demonstrated more things. Right after
Everest
it just seemed to jump forward too fast. Don't know how they could have fit it in tho

Do it

That annoyed the hell out of me too. Along with constantly talking about the various temples. Like, I get it there's only 3. We know, you know, you don't have to keep repeating yourself. Also I swear if I had heard the word "sling ring" one more time rather than just seeing a cool up close shot of someone's hand casting spells to show if they're wearing the ring or not rather than just calling it out I would have exploded.

Misha

Banned
That annoyed the hell out of me too. Along with constantly talking about the various temples. Like, I get it there's only 3. We know, you know, you don't have to keep repeating yourself. Also I swear if I had heard the word "sling ring" one more time rather than just seeing a cool up close shot of someone's hand casting spells to show if they're wearing the ring or not rather than just calling it out I would have exploded

Probably a bit too close to spoiler territory at this point but yeah I get what you mean. My sister thought she was missing something at the end so it was probably necessary for some people :p

Jobbs

Banned
when you get cockblocked really bad and want to bring up the topic of boundaries later but know you won't because this is rarely a problem anyway but you're frustrated right now in the moment

jb1234

when you get cockblocked really bad and want to bring up the topic of boundaries later but know you won't because this is rarely a problem anyway but you're frustrated right now in the moment

Let me guess. Your GF's bestie AKA new roommate.

That's fucking toxic. Get away from these shits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom