• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Let me guess. Your GF's bestie AKA new roommate.

She's kinda my bestie now too, but things are so casual that I guess she's comfortable walking in while we're getting busy, haha

#fml

To other old people, did you see this shit? Blaster Master Zero.. They're making some kind of follow up to Blaster Master but still in the NES style.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
She's kinda my bestie now too, but things are so casual that I guess she's comfortable walking in while we're getting busy, haha

#fml
"I Can't Believe My Life is a Harem Anime"

Xiao Hu

did you not hear the part where I didn't get laid and I've been sitting here drawing pictures in my undies alone

That's the joke! The premise of your one season anime will be that your harem is growing but you don't get any opportunity to bang its members. Of course being an anime the idea will be worn out and boring after the 5th episode.

jb1234

#fml

To other old people, did you see this shit? Blaster Master Zero.. They're making some kind of follow up to Blaster Master but still in the NES style.

I'm guessing a threesome isn't an option.

And yeah, I'm excited! I have many fond memories of Blaster Master as a child (even if I couldn't make it past like the third area.)

it's apparent she didn't think it was a big deal, and I guess it wasn't really, (nothing was actually happening yet) but I was a little annoyed at the time.

cockblocking is the worst. I remember being in a situation like this it wasn't for a long time...a long time.

next time just don't be bothered and continue lol.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm guessing a threesome isn't an option.

people like to joke about this but I don't see it happening tbh

cockblocking is the worst. I remember being in a situation like this it wasn't for a long time...a long time.

next time just don't be bothered and continue lol.

I think my humpings awesome ♫

they just started talking and laughing and had to check something on her friend's derpbook and the moment was over

it was like the most classic quintessential clean ass cock block. like this moment could end up in a textbook

ZOMGWTFBBQS! That fucking game was one of the banes of my god damned childhood. It took me decades to finally beat that shit, and once I did I tossed the game into the trash, lit it on fire, and then nuked the junkyard. And now that are making a new one?

Fcuk my life. Next you will tell me they are making a new Rampart and Bio Hazard Battle to ruin my soul.

people like to joke about this but I don't see it happening tbh

I think my humpings awesome ♫

they just started talking and laughing and had to check something on her friend's derpbook and the moment was over

it was like the most classic quintessential clean ass cock block. like this moment could end up in a textbook
storytime: my ex had his friend sleep over a lot and it sometimes was in his room and there was this one time were he already fell asleep and we didn't care :X

I got your sexpics in my humping wagon ♫

soo I have this skype house showing with the older woman today but I just got a mail from another apartment that wants to skype tomorrow. it's very likely that the woman today wants a straight answer right away so what do I do :s do I just say I'm waiting for another person to respond?

man I feel like I am cheating on someone

soo I have this skype house showing with the older woman today but I just got a mail from another apartment that wants to skype tomorrow. it's very likely that the woman today wants a straight answer right away so what do I do :s do I just say I'm waiting for another person to respond?

If it is good, say yes. Unless the one tomorrow is much cheaper or in a much better location?

DrM

Redmond's Baby
My nephews have a birthday party today and that means a lot of screaming kids running around the house.

man I feel like I am cheating on someone

Maybe they have fast internet included in the rent

Trab shit posts? :0

14915255_1058758930902961_211169656211557879_n.jpg

DrM

Redmond's Baby
A horde of screaming kids inside our house. I can hear them through the headphones, this is unbearable.

FloatOn

My roommate decorated my car with reindeer antlers and a rudolf nose :O

He KNOWS I can't stand when people do that to their vehicles.

the weirdest thing just happend
(on tinder)

so I found this old family friend who's also friends with my older brother and a couple of years older than me. we matched but I assumed it was out of good will because we knew each other. we were talking, normal catching up etc. and then he's like "I gotta go but when is this date thing happening now?? :'D" and I was a bit confused and asked him what he meant and he just said it was a joke but I should tell him when I'm in his area. I'm a bit weirded out now. opinions? onions?.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
(on tinder)

so I found this old family friend who's also friends with my older brother and a couple of years older than me. we matched but I assumed it was out of good will because we knew each other. we were talking, normal catching up etc. and then he's like "I gotta go but when is this date thing happening now?? :'D" and I was a bit confused and asked him what he meant and he just said it was a joke but I should tell him when I'm in his area. I'm a bit weirded out now. opinions? onions?.

Run away!

IHaveIce

Banned
(on tinder)

He wants your D

DrM

Redmond's Baby
(on tinder)

congrats on sex (in advance though)

(on tinder)

Get him to buy you things, give him a fake Google voice number and leave town forever

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I just wondered if it really was a joke or not.

Sounds like he's just shy. Putting yourself out there and being vulnerable to rejection is hard. That's why I never do it.

Your Friend,
-Rendle

Edit: What AckyMeat said

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
To be honest, I would totally be nervous around trab.

She would just be way too out of my league.

I am on different spectre - never nervous around girls that are beyond my league, but totally opposite around those that are. Well, no wonder that I am still single.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I am on different spectre - never nervous around girls that are beyond my league, but totally opposite around those that are. Well, no wonder that I am still single.

I mean due to my job, I interact with many girls and so many attractive people, but it's a bit different if I'm trying to actually flirt with someone.
Even my therapist thought it was surprising that I was so socially anxious.

Jobbs

Banned
(on tinder)

He wants to date you and will fall back on it being a joke if needed to save face. But he totally wants to date you.

I thought you understood guys by now :p

okay so you all think it wasn't just a joke...weird. thing is he is sorta like family and the thought just seemed too absurd to me.

To be honest, I would totally be nervous around trab.

She would just be way too out of my league.
I'd be even more nervous at any given date tbh. guys tend to not see that.

also I won't say exactly what he does but I was surprised he was on Tinder in the first place...he's definitely what some people would call "hunky" and he's super succesful careerwise too. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom