• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
· BF4L Best Friends For Life
· BFA Best Friends Always
· BFF Best Friends Forever
Big Fat Friend/Female
· BFFAE Best Friends Forever And Ever
Best Friends For All Eternity
· BFFE Best Friends Forever
· BFFF <-- Click To View
· BFFFL <-- Click To View
· BFFLE Best Friends For Like Ever
· BFFLTDDUP Best Friends For Life Till Death Do Us Part
· BFFS Best Friends For Sex
· BFUT Best Friends Until Tomorrow
· BREDRINS Close friends, brothers
· CLIQUE Group of friends
· FELLAS Close friends
· FHO Friends Hanging Out
· FSU Friends Stand United
· HOMIES Group Of Close Friends
· IFF If and only if
Identification: Friend or Foe
Internet Friends Forever
· LJBF Let's Just Be Friends
· M2AF Message To All Friends
· OOMF One Of My Friends/Followers
· STMF Stay Thirsty My Friends
· TWFAF That's What Friends Are For
· WST We're Still Friends

Download-Friends-Season-All-Episodes.jpg

the worst part of buying new boots is breaking them in. my feet still hurt from the new pair i bought :(

but damn if i didn't look good today with them tho.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
EDIT: All of the sudden I remembered Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. Does anyone remember that and is it any good? I honestly dont remember much.

Very good.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Who are you going to trust, your good buddy Shuman, or FloatOn who lied to his parent about breaking a lamp when he was 9. Even after they explicity told him to stop throwing tennis balls in the house.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Who are you going to trust, your good buddy Shuman, or FloatOn who lied to his parent about breaking a lamp when he was 9. Even after they explicity told him to stop throwing tennis balls in the house.
FloatOn is in Florida plus he said he would spoon and cuddle me so I go with him.

Earlier I mentioned wanting to relax and sleep the evening away but I guess it wasn't meant to be. I got a phone call from one of my friends on my way home from work which ended up lasting a couple hours, then I got dragged out to dinner, then we went shopping, and finally we came home and did a bunch of sewing work for our Halloween costumes. (my own need was minimal having bought a mostly pre-assembled dress online)

This is good though. Maybe I'll fall asleep earlier than late and finally get back into a regular swing of things. Also I should still have most of the weekend to relax.

I'm seeing a lot of love for Westworld. I like Jon Nolan and I like JJ Abrams, but HBO pisses me off. Is anyone here watching it and think it's worth re-subbing and dealing with the piece of shit HBO Go interface? Or should I sleep on the show for now? I'm not at a loss for other things to keep my entertainment.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm seeing a lot of love for Westworld. I like Jon Nolan and I like JJ Abrams, but HBO pisses me off. Is anyone here watching it and think it's worth re-subbing and dealing with the piece of shit HBO Go interface? Or should I sleep on the show for now? I'm not at a loss for other things to keep my entertainment.

It's good but i'm Australian and we don't pay for things.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.

It's very solid, not quite as consistently well shot as something like Game of Thrones, but conceptually very interesting. The pilot is superb in that it cuts a lot of fat and instead focuses on valued density of content and themes, so over the course of one episode it does a strong job of establishing the core themes, setting, characters, and numerous developing mysteries.

But like any show a great pilot is no guarantee for a legitimately good developing narrative across an entire season or more. So if you're not pressured to jump in right now, and can avoid being spoiled, I don't see any harm in waiting to see how the next few episodes are received. If it's consistent you can jump in, and if it goes to shit you miss nothing.

It's very solid, not quite as consistently well shot as something like Game of Thrones, but conceptually very interesting. The pilot is superb in that it cuts a lot of fat and instead focuses on valued density of content and themes, so over the course of one episode it does a strong job of establishing the core themes, setting, characters, and numerous developing mysteries.

But like any show a great pilot is no guarantee for a legitimately good developing narrative across an entire season or more. So if you're not pressured to jump in right now, and can avoid being spoiled, I don't see any harm in waiting to see how the next few episodes are received. If it's consistent you can jump in, and if it goes to shit you miss nothing.

Great analysis. Thank you! :)

I guess I'll wait for now then.

jb1234

Pulled out my old Bible. I'm not really a religious person but I guess I'm looking for comfort tonight. Don't care from where.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Jobbs if I ever compared Ghost Song to No Man's Sky when I was drunk that was a low blow and i'm sorry.

Hey Jobbs if I ever compared Ghost Song to No Man's Sky when I was drunk that was a low blow and i'm sorry.

I was promised super metroid and if we don't get super metroid we've been lied too ;)

Did you know jobbs is Sean Murray when spelled backwards &#128064; :p

In unrelated news , who knew buses were sold out 2-3 days in advance , I'm trying to go from Boston to New York for comic con and it's all sold out until 12 pm , that's way to late

so the word "job" can be found inside jobbs. See: [job]bs. Obviously this means the conspiracy was an inside job. When you take that away, all you're left with is BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom