• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so you all think it wasn't just a joke...weird. thing is he is sorta like family and the thought just seemed too absurd to me.

I'd be even more nervous at any given date tbh. guys tend to not see that.

also I won't say exactly what he does but I was surprised he was on Tinder in the first place...he's definitely what some people would call "hunky" and he's super succesful careerwise too. D:

Maybe he's shy too. Success doesn't necessarily translate into having good people skills.

AcridMeat

Banned
also I won't say exactly what he does but I was surprised he was on Tinder in the first place...he's definitely what some people would call "hunky" and he's super succesful careerwise too. D:
Not sure about Germany but Tinder is ubiquitous with dating in the states, especially in major cities. He can be the biggest social butterfly and still be active on there.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
IM SO BORED

also i start to dislike being single again

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Whenever I go into Sally's(beauty store here for the non-freedomland types here), I always go cray and spend too much. They have Orly on sale and that is my favorite brand. Bought like 16 different colors

Whenever I go into Sally's(beauty store here for the non-freedomland types here), I always go cray and spend too much. They have Orly on sale and that is my favorite brand. Bought like 16 different colors

orly-001.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Bear event was lit and all my drinks were free cause people wanted to hook me up plus taking my shirt lff gets me a free shot from the bartender. Banged after the event and then today went to eat out and had a threesome. Life is 🔥🔥🔥

jb1234

Back home. Nice to have a functioning car again. I might go out for Pho or even see Doctor Strange. Haven't decided yet.

FUME5

Alright, don't get offended, you're all dream hunks but that dude's online presence even made jobbs insecure

Haha, I'm not sweating it, I'm not sweating Jobbs 'online presence' either.

No need to get into a pissing contest over who makes the most money, that's for sure.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Strange was good. Didn't feel like a Marvel movie.

Edit: This is my baby (my novel manuscript). Took me a year and a half to finish. Who says personal projects always remain unfinished? Whether it's good or not, well...

8YTMFrJ.jpg

z54GEyW.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
A good friend has a very serious substance abuse problem, rooted in underlining psychological issues, and while there's a welcome spark of self awareness and hope for recovery in there, getting him to actually confront his barriers and commit to muscling through is proving to be difficult. There's only so much babysitting I can do.

I made a vegetarian chilli hotdog. It tasted great.

untitled-1d3kxy.jpg

jb1234

A good friend has a very serious substance abuse problem, rooted in underlining psychological issues, and while there's a welcome spark of self awareness and hope for recovery in there, getting him to actually confront his barriers and commit to muscling through is proving to be difficult. There's only so much babysitting I can do.

Regardless, I'm sure that he appreciates your loyalty. Far too many people bail on their friends with mental health issues.

FloatOn

Should've skipped! They put on an incredible performance. Papa is very charismatic and knows how to work a crowd

I'm not helping am i

I only recently learned of them from Holly so I'm not the biggest fan. It would have been cool to see but missing class would have been a major setback

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This is always hard to deal with. At least it sounds like you're being as good of a friend as you can be, and like there's hope for them to get better.

I made a vegetarian chilli hotdog. It tasted great.

untitled-1d3kxy.jpg
This looks... really good

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

What drug? Meth? I hear meth is pretty great.

This girl I matched 2 weeks ago with is actually really cool.

I'm actually confident enough that this will work i deleted all the dating/hookup apps from my phone. Premature maybe. But I'm quite happy to not have to worry about that for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom