• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Man I would love for a girl to call me darling, not sweetie though.

I feel really weird about using cutesy names and being overly affectionate in public. I don't think most people want to be around that kind of behavior

if youre in a relationship there a things that get a pass if both are into it but I just started talking to him again and it's purely platonic from my side. grrr

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
It's hard to tell whether you're a magnet for weirdos or if you're just talking to enough dudes that there's a sizeable amount weirdos in the mix.

FloatOn

if youre in a relationship there a things that get a pass if both are into it but I just started talking to him again and it's purely platonic from my side. grrr

I would just be really frank and tell him to increase his chill. Confusion sucks in relationships platonic or not

Unfortunately it's something we all have to deal with :(
i know :( sister hug!
How inconsiderate of them.

it is. I don't like being called sweetie and all that shit. it's never the men who start the real talk, they just act awkward and patronizing and it's up for me to tell them to back off. which is nothing I enjoy doing since there can be backlash. it would be easier if they just dropped the act and were sincere and we could all be human.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
My comment was just a dirty joke.

Pet names have never stuck with me or felt normal. It's even more awkward when they start using em before any sort of relationship. I feel for you trab.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
From least offensive to most offensive

Darling <Honey<Babe<Sweetie<Princess

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
thank you honey

a5126d8f5d.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Is that like the german equivalent of calling someone "kitty cat"?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Hey guys look I'm a hipster like Trab and Jobbs

EslXil5.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
There's definitely some creepy lurkers doing FakeGAF shipping

I said this before but you people never listen to me so

ITS ONLY TO FIT IN THE IMAGE+THE FONT. if you turn it around it's too small
Excuses

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My friend is telling his friends to taste me cause my d tastes good. SMH. Why did god give me this talent?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I use to buy alcohol from Canada when I was a teenager because they had a lower boozing age.

I've also spent a lot of time in halifax

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like I'm the polar Tinder opposite of Trab. She gets all the weirdos but millions, I get all the cool chicks but none.

SolVanderlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom