• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Let the towel fall!? But we only just met!

Vaz, what kind of man do you take me for? 😳
Someone that doesnt give a fuck about what people think and focuses on doing what he wants and enjoy his time. All knowing how far he can go with people.

Oops I described myself.

FloatOn

T1 > T2

The story of Sarah Connor embracing her fate and becoming a badass is far superior to that sappy John Connor with a robot dad story they tried to tell in T2.

Foxix Von

T1 > T2

The story of Sarah Connor embracing her fate and becoming a badass is far superior to that sappy John Connor with a robot dad story they tried to tell in T2.
I really need to rewatch both of them. How are the Blu-ray transfers/are there any known planned 4k releases?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
T1 > T2

That'snot really the story of T1 though. Its Sarah needs to be protected by this big man who she magically falls in love with and omg of course she is gonna fuck him and have his kid because he is so great.

Sarah Connor Chronicles was great

Jobbs

Banned
Had kind of a crappy night, and seeing as how I woke up at 1pm and it's Monday and I realized I was supposed to update the build I just worked on it and compiled for 45 minutes and threw it up and started scrambling notes together... Then realized it's not Monday

tzYzNiq.jpg

Had kind of a crappy night, and seeing as how I woke up at 1pm and it's Monday and I realized I was supposed to update the build I just worked on it and compiled for 45 minutes and threw it up and started scrambling notes together... Then realized it's not Monday

tzYzNiq.jpg

What happened last night??

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
14925572_1060523537393167_1479210141336504092_n.jpg

I resubbed to WoW

FUME5

Had kind of a crappy night, and seeing as how I woke up at 1pm and it's Monday and I realized I was supposed to update the build I just worked on it and compiled for 45 minutes and threw it up and started scrambling notes together... Then realized it's not Monday.

So now you're ahead of the game.

It most definitely is Monday for me.

Doctor Strange in review

Hi, I'm Tony Stark Dr. Strange. Doctor. Like, I studied for it, so get it right. Not mister, not master, doctor. Like Dr. Gregory House, whose voice I'm imitating.

Similar to House/Stark, I'm a self-centered asshole and I enjoy being a self-centered asshole. I'm probably going to learn how to be less self-centered by the end of this movie because of how obvious we're making it that all I care about is myself.

I'm incredibly smart, adept and careful, but Marvel wanted to make a PSA about texting and driving so oops. Now my hands are fucked up, and seven surgeries isn't going to fix it. But I'm still an asshole who only care about himself. Ooh, I bet I'm going to learn a lesson soon.

Wow, magic is real. Wow, I can do magic. That was only three minutes. Huh.

I still only care about myself though. I'm not really interested in saving the world and joining this cult now that I'm healed. Oh shit we're getting attacked. Better drop the asshole act for a boring CGI action scene so I can play the role of hero.

I still only care about myself though. I'm not really interested in saving the world and joining this cult now that I'm healed. Oh shit we're getting attacked. Better drop the asshole act for a boring CGI action scene so I can play the role of hero.

Okay actually I guess I'll be the hero for realsies.

90% Fresh RT

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Doctor Strange in review

Hi, I'm Tony Stark Dr. Strange. Doctor. Like, I studied for it, so get it right. Not mister, not master, doctor. Like Dr. Gregory House, whose voice I'm imitating.

Similar to House/Stark, I'm a self-centered asshole and I enjoy being a self-centered asshole. I'm probably going to learn how to be less self-centered by the end of this movie because of how obvious we're making it that all I care about is myself.

I'm incredibly smart, adept and careful, but Marvel wanted to make a PSA about texting and driving so oops. Now my hands are fucked up, and seven surgeries isn't going to fix it. But I'm still an asshole who only care about himself. Ooh, I bet I'm going to learn a lesson soon.

Wow, magic is real. Wow, I can do magic. That was only three minutes. Huh.

Okay actually I guess I'll be the hero for realsies.

90% Fresh RT
Terminator 2 was also 90% fresh but it was still better than T1

Rotten Tomatoes? More like Rigged Tomatoes.

I'm going to build a huge filter to keep rigged reviewers out, and I'm going to make Hollywood pay for it. I'm sure some of them are nice people, but enough is enough. Hollywood wants Marvel to win. It's rigged.

SolVanderlyn

I like T2 better as an overall package, and the movies are really similar to one another, but T1 did have its own atmosphere and tone to it that makes it worth coming back to. Kyle Reese was a cool protagonist.

I like T2 better as an overall package, and the movies are really similar to one another, but T1 did have its own atmosphere and tone to it that makes it worth coming back to. Kyle Reese was a cool protagonist.

yes and yes. both movies are wonderfully amazing treasures

the ending of T1 <33
a storm is coming :OOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom